News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

^-^ Got these two UHA Collect Club beauties from a trade with Seijun.
                            I didn't get them when they were easily available a few years back. Today I can't say why.

Dsungaripterus

Platybelodon

ITdactyl

Mercy! You're killing me... now I covet the uha dsungaripterus more... ugh...

tyrantqueen

I'm afraid your links are broken :(

postsaurischian

??? Huh? .... ah, had that before ... too much in a month :-\.
Pics should be back soon .....
            ..... but Photobucked has changed, so if they're not back in 1 - 2 days I'm gonna upgrade to their damn 'Plus for additional bandwith' ::).

P.S.: At least my avatar survived 8) ....... (Himmapaan magic again :o?!)

copper

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 27, 2013, 11:04:43 PM
??? Huh? .... ah, had that before ... too much in a month :-\.
Pics should be back soon .....
            ..... but Photobucked has changed, so if they're not back in 1 - 2 days I'm gonna upgrade to their damn 'Plus for additional bandwith' ::).

P.S.: At least my avatar survived 8) ....... (Himmapaan magic again :o?!)

i use two different photobucket accounts so the bandwidths are not a problem for me anymore : )

Takama

In the Future Try www.servimg.com   I been using this alot since Photobucket has gotten stupid on my computer

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on July 28, 2013, 01:35:18 AM
In the Future Try www.servimg.com   I been using this alot since Photobucket has gotten stupid on my computer
I upgraded to photobucket pro and now I have unlimited bandwidth 8)

It does suck that photobucket limits your bandwidth though :( Google Picasa has unlimited bandwidth, but limits how many images you can upload per month.

postsaurischian

^-^   Kaiyodo 'the Study Room' - Apatosaurus

^-^   Kaiyodo 'Dino Expo 2004' - Chuanjiesaurus

docronnie

Congrats! Beautiful pieces again from Kaiyodo! :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

postsaurischian

Thanks docronnie :).
Meanwhile the 'Study Room' Apatosaurus is sold out at the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo :(.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was in the mood to take some new pics of this centerpiece of the collection:

:-*  Sideshow Dinosauria 1:20 Tyrannosaurus rex  maquette No.219 / 350
                                                                           originally sculpted by David Krentz

tyrantqueen

Takama

Yes, its like a handsome guy whose been through many knife Fights.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on August 05, 2013, 01:10:40 AM
Yes, its like a handsome guy whose been through many knife Fights.
Yeah, a total badass ;D

Very good choice of background, the blue contrasts very well with the red/yellow.

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments. This was my very first Sideshow model.
Today I'm sooo happy that my bad conscience (because of the price) didn't discourage me from purchasing it a few years back :).

postsaurischian

....... and a pretty small one (about Dinotales size):

^-^   Kaiyodo 'the Study Room' - Tyrannosaurus rex

docronnie

Beautiful and excellent shots!  :)

postsaurischian

Thanks docronnie :).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Gakken 1:30 Tyrannosaurus skeleton (designed by Kazunari Araki)
                                                    >  this is the German re-release by Edu-Toys, which is identically equal to the original.

Everything_Dinosaur

Reminds us of "Sue" in the Chicago Museum, like the idea of including a figure for scale within the model.

docronnie

That's a beautiful skeleton, my friend has one.

postsaurischian

:D  Dimetrodon beauty!

Carnegie Collection

Papo

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: