News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Tis true, the entire thing is all His...amazing collection and superb photography. A good friend too!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Tyto_Theropod

Quote from: gfxtwin on December 23, 2015, 02:42:41 AM
Papo Allosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus with a bit of added scientific accuracy:

These look great - I'll definitely do something similar when I get round to purchasing them! ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

postsaurischian

8)   REBOR 1:6 Dimorphodon macronyx, male

..... here comes 'Judy', .. oh no! It's not 'Judy' - what's yours called, Doug ;D?

Libraraptor

Two really beautiful early Pterosaurs. REBOR of course being the more interesting one.
I really like your displaying style with those arcryl dices, stands and boxes.

Shonisaurus

The Reborn dimorphodon looks nice. That gray-blue and perfect finish ... and without that figure.

Viking Spawn

Awesome photos!  That Rebor figure looks fantastic!

tanystropheus

Stunning, especially with the silver-blue (gray?) finish. Are you getting 'Judy'?

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments. REBORs Dimorphodon is something special.
       I can imagine that even the collectors who don't like REBOR too much might be getting weak this time.
       I probably won't get 'Judy'.
       But not because I think it's bad, just because space and money issues made me decide for the one I like better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:D  Finally complete!
        (probably enough stuff to read for the rest of my life)

amargasaurus cazaui

One could truly say you are a .......Glut-ton for those books !
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Bokisaurus

Beautiful additions as always

ceratopsian

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 31, 2016, 03:35:32 PM
  :) Thanks for the comments. REBORs Dimorphodon is something special.
       I can imagine that even the collectors who don't like REBOR too much might be getting weak this time......

You are right.  I have not felt remotely tempted to buy a Rebor model previously - too many theropods, I don't buy dead beasts and, most important, their style just hasn't appealed.  And up until now I've collected only dinosaurs.  But I found the pair of Dimorphodons so attractive I ordered both.

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on January 31, 2016, 05:33:22 PM
One could truly say you are a .......Glut-ton for those books !

>:D That's right!

Libraraptor

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 31, 2016, 03:35:32 PM
    :D  Finally complete!
        (probably enough stuff to read for the rest of my life)

Can´t help but :o :o :o

Viking Spawn

postsaurischian

:)  mini Plateosaurus at play!  (thanks to Libraraptor for the inspiration)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>   all my Plateosaurus figures:

1 - Schleich                    2,3 - Bullyland                    4 - CollectA                    5 - Kaiyodo Dinotales No.090 A

Jetoar

I am really proud to have Bullyland Plateosaurus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Viking Spawn

Halichoeres

Very nice Plateosaurus herd! I'm amazed that the Kaiyodo stands up on its own with its tail up like that.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 04, 2016, 10:34:10 PM
I'm amazed that the Kaiyodo stands up on its own with its tail up like that.

It's a trick. A small piece of acrylic Colorata rod (which you can't see in the pic) elevates the tail.

Libraraptor

As to your Plateosaurus herd: It´s not that I didn´t have that thought of, ehm,  "combining" the small Bullyland (the paintjob is great!) and Kaiyodo one yet :))
And how about getting the erect Bullyland version? Don´t you like it or didn´t you simply encounter it yet?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: