News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

8)  Papo Kaprosuchus

..... next to Wild Safari's version:

RobinGoodfellow

Wonderful pictures as usual....

Silvanusaurus

I love that grey background you've used, I think it works better than the white...

Viking Spawn

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments! The Kaprosuchus is Papo's masterpiece this year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^ SHINZEN feathered juvenile Tyrannosaurus (sculpted by Shinzen Takeuchi, built & painted by Martin Garratt)

8) Sideshow Dinosauria Tyrannosaurus rex maquette (sculpted by David Krentz)

Viking Spawn

Those Tyrannosaurs look AMAZING!!!!   :o

AcroSauroTaurus

Looks like Papo has 1-upped Safari in the Croc category... ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Dyscrasia

Those rexes look gorgeous together~

sauroid

masterful photography and godly collection... (i think i've said that a billion times already)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Don´t worry, sauroid, I keep repeating myself again and again as well:
Great pictures! Great Rexes! Cool "Paposuchus"!

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: sauroid on April 01, 2016, 02:06:20 PM
masterful photography and godly collection... (i think i've said that a billion times already)
Quote from: Libraraptor on April 01, 2016, 07:26:06 PM
Don´t worry, sauroid, I keep repeating myself again and again as well:
Great pictures! Great Rexes! Cool "Paposuchus"!

Making me smile again every time ..... so it's good :).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Kaiyodo ~ The Dinosaur Expo 2016

Yi qi

Tyrannosaurus rex

Parasaurolophus sp.

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus  (originally sculpted by Shinzen Takeuchi)

postsaurischian

8) The Night Hunter

KANNA DINOSAUR CENTER - Dinosaur Model Skeleton Series (?)  ~  Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

This is one of the two exclusive models the KDC made for the Dinosaur Expo 2016.
                   I haven't been a fan of their models, but I find this one interesting. The little fish prey is named  Lepidotes sp..
                                         As our fish expert SBell confirmed there are at least two Spinosaurus sp. remains
                                                  in the same localities as Lepidotes. This puts the cherry on the cake.

AcroSauroTaurus

They look great! Especially the Spinos.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Appalachiosaurus

Absolutely amazing collection, I could only dream of having such beautiful figures as you do.

LophoLeeVT

:o wow so there finally IS a yi qi figure! jaaaaay!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

postsaurischian

:) Thanks for the comments!

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on April 04, 2016, 04:04:22 AM
Absolutely amazing collection, I could only dream of having such beautiful figures as you do.

Thank you! When I was 16 I was indeed dreaming of a collection like this.
I had a few Invicta, Marx, Impro, Schleich, Bully and Chinasaur figures. The Carnegie Collection hadn't even been planned back then.
One of the good things about getting older and earning own money is that you're able to fulfil such dreams :).
That's what I'm doing now and I'm still being pretty enthusiastic about what is offered today.

postsaurischian

^-^   PNSO "The Science Art World by ZHAO Chuang and YANG Yang"  ~  1:20  Mandschurosaurus amurensis
                        The New Age of Chinasaurs!!!  (thanks to Simon for helping me to get this one)   Base is by Martin Garratt.

next to Kaiyodo Dinoland 1:20 Parasaurolophus by Kazunari Araki:

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Viking Spawn

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: