News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

If you do find a wal-mart. I recomend the Parsaurolophus, Stegosaurus ans that Saichania for your first choices.

I will worn you that the theropods where relly waxy to the touch, and some of them have a hard time with there areticulated Jaws.

Jetoar

Hello I arrived at home yesterday and i bought gifts for my friend, my girlfriend and me.

Geoworld Dyatrima gigantea for my girlfriend and me, Collecta Mimmi, Stegosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Mapusaurus, Rajasaurus, Proceratosaurus, Afrovenator, Lourinhanosaurus, Dolichorhynchops and Bearded Dragon Lizard for me. Argentinosaurus, Utharaptor an Pachyrhinosaurus from my flat mate. Rhomaleosaurus, Dolichorhynchops, Beluga whale and Barn owl fom my girlfriend. Carnegie Triceratops for me and another gift for my girlfriend but is a surprise  ^-^  .
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Roselaar

When changing trains at a nearby train station I stumbled across a dinosaur pin on the ground, featuring a luminescent theropod head. It may have been a bit dirty, but I didn't hesitate to pick it up. :)

Primeval12

The last bunch of the summer, Battat Pachycephalosaurus, JP Celophysis (which I forget how to spell) AAA Stegosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and Allosaurus (looks more like a really inaccurate T-Rex) U.K.R.D Camarasaurus, Carnegie Safari T-Rex, Chinasaur Triceratops and Carnegie minies

Bokisaurus

Great new additions everyone :)
Now lets see, It's been a slow month for me, but there are some new ones joining the ever growing herd.
[

darylj

Just got these two... Any info on the edmontonia?

[attachment msg=17612][/attachment]

Jetoar

Quote from: darylj on September 02, 2012, 11:09:27 PM
Just got these two... Any info on the edmontonia?

This is a AAA edmontonia. I donĀ“t see in Spain. I think that is very hard to find.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

tyrantqueen

Yeah indeed it is the AAA Edmontonia. A pretty common find on eBay, I'm kinda surprised you didn't know of it.

Gwangi

Every time I see it on eBay it is at a pretty high price, for what it is of course.

darylj

I found it at a car boot sale,  for 1 pound!  I'm still fairly new to collecting so I'm not very clued up on any older models or anything other than Carnegie,  invicta or papo... lol.
thanks tho,  lovely model

tyrantqueen

Quote from: darylj on September 02, 2012, 11:49:21 PM
I found it at a car boot sale,  for 1 pound!  I'm still fairly new to collecting so I'm not very clued up on any older models or anything other than Carnegie,  invicta or papo... lol.
thanks tho,  lovely model
Ah yes, car boot sales are indeed awesome places for finding old toys XD

I got the Kenner Red Rex and Juvenile Rex from car boots many years ago :)

Takama

Seijun

Quote from: Bokisaurus on September 02, 2012, 06:04:50 PM
Now lets see, It's been a slow month for me, but there are some new ones joining the ever growing herd.
[

Can you tell me more about this one?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Sumo

Found a JP juvenile T. rex in a charity shop today. Other than a missing toe (presumably a victim of the dreaded juvenile H. sapiens) it's really nice for an articulated model. I'll probably customize it and try to make it a little more correct eventually...
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

Roselaar

Got these in today:

Kaiyodo Revoltech TLW T-Rex. Now my JP collection is really complete!  ^-^

Love the box design.

Got another Sega T-Rex while I was at it. Might offer it up for trade.

Jetoar

Magnificent adquisition Roselaar  :)) !. I also collected Jurassic Park figures but my collection is smaller than you ( I have dinosaurs that no arrived to Spain never). I am interested in this figure and the rathalos of Revoltech  ^-^.

Metallisuchus

Jetoar - I love that Geoworld Ice Age Diatryma! Even the box is nice!

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Seijun on September 04, 2012, 06:19:17 AM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on September 02, 2012, 06:04:50 PM
[

Can you tell me more about this one?

It's a Rawcliffe Pewter figure. I don't really know much about it, except that there were 10 different animals ( the usual standard dino species), and that there were two size, the larger (like this one about 4" tall), and mini versions.
Its a nice little figure :)

EmperorDinobot

I got JP Die-Cast Tyrannosaurus+Dimetrodon and Stegosaurus+Dilophosaurus.

The CC came in the mail today. What an amazing, awesome, amazing amazing bloody amazing omg I can't believe it's here!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Piece. Yes. What a cool piece.

juju1305

This bunch of herbivores came in today  ;D

I'm really impressed with the Favorite figures. They look even better in person.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: