News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docronnie

I also bought this one, but I left behind a similar orange JP like T. rex puzzle by Sega Toys, can someone shed light  regarding the history of these 2 4D puzzles? The box of the Sega Toy is all in Japanese, which I can't read. TIA!

Fame Master, Inc. Dino DX 4D Puzzle Tyrannosaurus rex - 2002
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

Quote from: juju1305 on December 14, 2012, 04:45:48 PM
Hi everyone,

just a quick snapshot to show my most recent acquisitions. It's all Carnegie and Safari lines, I LOVE most of these. The spino is HUGE, I had no idea it was that big. In that respect, the new Carnegie Brachio is too small for my taste, despite being a wonderful figure. I guess Papo's new brachio will stand proudly next to the old carnegie one...

Love the caudipteryx, despite the tripod stance. The kaprosuchus is awesome. So is the cryolophosaurus. The Safari rex is nice, but too "toyish" for my taste. The ramphorhynchus is safaris' best pterosaur (and one of the best pterosaur figure on the market). I guess the new dimorphodon will be in the same league.

Cool acquisitions. You are a Safari lover, congratulations  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jetoar

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 14, 2012, 11:47:01 AM
Thanks guys...
Since the first time I saw painted Invictas my favorite by far was the Apatosaurus. And now I've got it! My first painted invicta. Here's it, arrived a few minutes ago. By the way, thanks Steve!

Congratulations for you rare acquisitions Ikessauro  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Jetoar

Quote from: docronnie on December 15, 2012, 12:49:17 AM
I also bought this one, but I left behind a similar orange JP like T. rex puzzle by Sega Toys, can someone shed light  regarding the history of these 2 4D puzzles? The box of the Sega Toy is all in Japanese, which I can't read. TIA!

Cool acquisitions friend of Kaiyodo. Is the puzlle figure big or small?

UK

You are very welcome Patrick, I hope the others turn up soon from chilly Poole,

Steve

docronnie

Quote from: Jetoar on December 15, 2012, 10:01:55 AM
Quote from: docronnie on December 15, 2012, 12:49:17 AM

Cool acquisitions friend of Kaiyodo. Is the puzlle figure big or small?

Thanks Jetoar!

It is as huge as this Fame Master 4D Puzzle T. rex.

Jetoar

Thanks for your answer friend  ^-^.

mmfrankford

I won on eBay the Gakken Mook triceratops skeleton with the ceratopsian skull display. :)

docronnie

Quote from: mmfrankford on December 15, 2012, 11:58:50 PM
I won on eBay the Gakken Mook triceratops skeleton with the ceratopsian skull display. :)

Congrats!  Hope to see a photo soon.  :)

mmfrankford

suspsy

Quote from: juju1305 on December 14, 2012, 04:45:48 PM
Hi everyone,

just a quick snapshot to show my most recent acquisitions. It's all Carnegie and Safari lines, I LOVE most of these. The spino is HUGE, I had no idea it was that big. In that respect, the new Carnegie Brachio is too small for my taste, despite being a wonderful figure. I guess Papo's new brachio will stand proudly next to the old carnegie one...

I'm happy to finally see a size comparison for the Carnegie Brachiosaurus. It is smaller than I expected, but I still want it.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jetoar

Quote from: docronnie on December 16, 2012, 12:22:26 AM
Quote from: mmfrankford on December 15, 2012, 11:58:50 PM

Congrats!  Hope to see a photo soon.  :)

I think the same friend  ^-^. I would like to see images.

Fukuiraptor

After getting 4 Collecta dinos last week , I can't help but buying 13 more today

Jetoar

Cool lot of collecta figures  8).

docronnie

Congrats Fukuiraptor on your haul!  ^-^

Takama

notheing more glorius then Dinosaurs waiting to be released from ther plastic 8)

rubicon

This just came with the mailman from Japan:

Christmas came early for me!

Jetoar

Quote from: rubicon on December 17, 2012, 08:06:08 AM
This just came with the mailman from Japan:

Christmas came early for me!

Wuooo I like it. Is too expensieve them? I am interesting ^-^.

rubicon

They aren't too expensive as a set. Got them for USD250, inclusive of express shipping.

ajax

Quote from: rubicon on December 18, 2012, 12:51:26 AM
They aren't too expensive as a set. Got them for USD250, inclusive of express shipping.

Nice score, thats less than $20 a figure. Where/Who did you buy them from?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: