News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Got these mostly because of the Hypacro, but also because there were some Carnegies among them. I guess ya'll know them, but I'll list them anyways.

WS Hypacrosaurus
WS Blue Triceratops
WS Green old T.rex
WS Striped Apatosaurus
WS Carcharodontosaurus
WS Spinosaurus
WS Yellow old Allosaurus
WS Old purple-ish Stegosaurus
WS Utahraptor
WS Babies - BRachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Parasaurolophus, Pteranodon, T.rex
Safari Great Dinos T.rex
Carnegie Psittacosaurus
CArnegie Carnotaurus Grey
Carnegie Sinraptor
And... a monkey :o :P
I think I made a good deal, 19.99 for the lot, less than a dollar per figure.
Guess that's all folks.

Jetoar

Amazing lot of figures friend. Well done and congratulations   ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 19, 2012, 12:36:16 PM
I think I made a good deal, 19.99 for the lot, less than a dollar per figure.

I'd call that a great deal! ;D

Weaver

Guess what just came in the mail? My Wild Safari Vagaceratops! Oh my gosh. I am so glad I picked this figure up. The Blog was right, it is gorgeous and wooo! I can't wait to see the Saltosaurus I ordered arrive soon too. <3

Bokisaurus

Great new additions everyone!
Here are the last additions for 2012 for me.
Geoworld Jurassic Hunters series - I like the figures, I think they have great potential, and some interesting species,too.
The Group
[

I really like this guanlong, much much better than that horrible Safari version!

And the New Set of Favorite figures, group B I think

Two rare jewels ;D

Lovely set of fishes!

Jetoar

Nice acquisition. Yes, you have a rare jewels  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

My first shapeways order in more than a year...

Finally! :D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Harukin

Nice acquisitions, everybody  ^-^ I especially love the Favorite figures.

This is the best christmas present I have ever bought for myself, yay

docronnie

Congrats Rubicon on those Araki figures! I like them too!  :)

Congrats Ikessauro on your bargain Safari figures! Lucky you!  :)

Congrats Weaver on your WS Vagaceratops!  Can't wait to see an image.  :)

Congrats Bokisaurus on your Geoworld and Favorite dinos! I have been looking on those Geoworld dinos and indeed they have potential.  :)

Congrats Brontodocus on your recent acquisitions! I don't know yet what they are, but thanks for sharing!  :)

Congrats Harukin on your mixed haul of dinos!  :)

I have some new acquisitions as well, but no photos yet.... will share soon.  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Ikessauro

Thanks docronnie. By the way, here's what arrived today. Again, thanks so much Steve, they are really mint!

UK

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 21, 2012, 07:23:23 PM
Thanks docronnie. By the way, here's what arrived today. Again, thanks so much Steve, they are really mint!

You are very welcome Patrick.... they are rare `new stock' released recently by invicta. Thank you.

Seijun

Is invicta re-releasing the painted invictas!?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Ikessauro

Quote from: Seijun on December 21, 2012, 09:50:52 PM

I don't think so, I guess he means that those came from an old stock recently found.

Takama

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 21, 2012, 10:13:14 PM
Quote from: Seijun on December 21, 2012, 09:50:52 PM

I don't think so, I guess he means that those came from an old stock recently found.

This reminds me

I was At the Gift shop at the Dinosaur Ridge in colorado, and they had decent number of the Original Black and Green Carnegi Triceratops for sale, and this was in 2010. I guess You never know what these shops have in the back rooms.

docronnie

Very beautiful painted Invictas! Congrats Ikessauro!   :)

What I have acquired recently:

Hayakawa Toys Ankylosaurus - 2010 (?)

Hayakawa Toys Triceratops - 2010 (?)

Hayakawa Toys Parasaurolophus - 2010 (?)

Hayakawa Toys Brachiosaurus - 2010 (?)

Kodansha Diplodocus (?)

Colorata Velociraptor (?)

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Dino Babies Stegosaurus Baby - 1997

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Dino Babies Parasaurolophus Baby - 1997

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Dino Babies T-rex Baby - 1997

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Dino Babies Brachiosaurus Baby - 1997

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Authentic Habitat Stegosaurus - 2003

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Authentic Habitat Spinosaurus - 2003

Safari Ltd Dino Toob Authentic Habitat Apatosaurus - 2003

Safari Ltd Mini Carnegie - Authentic Habitat Collection Set2 Velociraptor - 2003

Invicta Cetiosaurus - 1985

Invicta Scelidosaurus - 1974

Need help on identifying some of these figures, specially on the Hayakawa figs and dates on some of the Safari Ltd Dino Babies.

TFL! :)

Ikessauro

Hey docronnie, what a nice set of figures. Never saw some of them before, and man, that's the thinnest Brachiosaurus ever! I like that Diplodocus a lot, reminds of the one on the WWD show.

docronnie

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 22, 2012, 12:29:57 PM
Hey docronnie, what a nice set of figures. Never saw some of them before, and man, that's the thinnest Brachiosaurus ever! I like that Diplodocus a lot, reminds of the one on the WWD show.

Thanks!

Hahaha! Yup! An emaciated Brachio ... most probably one of the survivors of the asteroid impact. LOL!

I just acquired a Hayakawa Tyrannosaurus from another source here.  He's emaciated too. LOL!!

I like the Diplodocus too... sadly, it's badly beaten up, like the Safari Dino Babies.  My wife might repaint it.

tyrantqueen

That Brachiosaurus is more emaciated than a William Stout dino :)) ;)

tyrantqueen

This is what I received for Christmas (although technically only the box of chocolates was a surprise, since I knew what the others were because I bought them myself)

Pretty boring, but there is one thing that is noteworthy...

Whether you prefer Dinosaur Revolution or Dinotasia, they're both epic either way.

Brontozaurus

I got two significant books for Christmas: Dinosaur Art, and All Yesterdays.

I also got dinosaur pyjamas.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: