News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Oh yes i recomend him as well.  One of the Best Velociraptors money can buy.

juju1305

Thanks a lot guys... for making my finances worse  ;D

Takama

Bokisaurus

Paposaurs arrived

Carno

wooly rhino

And a beautiful Japanese Giant Salamander

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: juju1305 on March 21, 2013, 06:34:00 PM
Thanks a lot guys... for making my finances worse  ;D

lol..this forum has a habit of that..   ^-^

So much cool plasti-crack so little money !  ;D

Roselaar

Here's some new additions to my collection, several awesome custom figures made by Zopteryx in trade for a Schleich Desmatosuchus:

Shonisaurus, Saurichthys and an Ammonite:

Shonisaurus snacking on squid:

Shonisaurus being snacked on by sea creatures. Notice the many subtle details on the Shoni (not all of them successfully captured in this photo).  :)

Himmapaan

Oh, how lovely. Unique new acquisitions indeed. Good work, Zopteryx!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Agreed..that's an awesome Shonisaurus !

EmperorDinobot

JP Pachyrhinosauros and Chap Mei electronic raptor whom I have assigned to the species Achillobator.

Mauro "Raptor86"

My collection in the Netherlands is slowly growing...bought the CollectA Utahraptor yesterday. Nice little raptor :D

ZoPteryx

Nice new acquisitions everyone! :)

Thank you for the kind words Himmapaan and Blade! ^-^

Takama

Quote from: Roselaar on March 23, 2013, 09:04:49 PM
Here's some new additions to my collection, several awesome custom figures made by Zopteryx in trade for a Schleich Desmatosuchus:

Shonisaurus being snacked on by sea creatures. Notice the many subtle details on the Shoni (not all of them successfully captured in this photo).  :)

Quote from: Zopteryx on March 25, 2013, 06:37:41 PM
Nice new acquisitions everyone! :)

Thank you for the kind words Himmapaan and Blade! ^-^
Relly, an amazing homemade model. You really did do a good job Zopteryx.

Also

Just in

EmperorDinobot

I got Safari Vagaceratops and new Ceratosaurus today at Michaels. I was surprised to find them.

brontodocus

Wow, Zopteryx, you made the Saurichthys and Shonisaurus? Great! :)

Got this one today, the Sega Vignetteum Tyrannosaurus (I already had the Amargasaurus & Triceratops):

Whoa, I didn't even unpack it, yet... Many thanks to Blackdanter for the helpful hint! :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Roselaar

Quote from: brontodocus on March 26, 2013, 07:32:06 PM
(I already had the Amargasaurus & Triceratops):

I'm very glad to hear that...  ;)

My father surprised me with two old books on dinosaurs and prehistory yesterday, which he found at work (the Dutch natural museum of history, Naturalis) for one euro each since they were gonna be discarded from the collection. Not surprising, considering one of them (from 1975) is so outdated I could have written a more accurate book myself. But hey, it makes for a fun retro read. :)

tyrantqueen

I know I said I wasn't going to purchase this one, but I realised I had next-to-no depictions of basal ceratopsians, so don't step to me ;)

amargasaurus cazaui

Gorgeous model, I ordered mine in the higher detail which seems to take longer, but I am excited after seeing yours. "Hidden Dragon" is such a unique dinosaur , and for basal ceratopsians, it does not get much better. And yes, correct, precisely why I wanted the model made so badly, there are so few basal ceratopsians offered. It is truly a unique piece.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Primeval12

I got both new sculpts. I can't open the Pachyrinosaurus yet but I'm excited.

Big Al

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Roselaar on March 23, 2013, 09:04:49 PM

Wow those are cool! I wish I could buy those!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Yutyrannus

I got the Carnegie Concavenator and the Safari Acrocanthosaurus at the Museum of Ancient Life three days ago (when I went to see Titans of the Ice Age). Both are very awesome figures. Here are some pictures:

Concavenator

Acrocanthosaurus

The Concavenator and Acrocanthosaurus with their relative.

I also saw the new Carnegie Brachiosaurus except I didn't notice it until right after we bought these two, and since it was $30 we couldn't get all three, however I am going to get it next time I go there.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: