News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Quote from: radman on April 03, 2013, 09:58:50 PM
Takara Sinoceratops:

This guy makes a nice addition to my 1:72 collection.  ;D

Very nice!  :) Could I have your permission to use one of these pics for reference in the Unique Species Thread, please? I only found one small lousy pic of this figure so far, but this looks much better and makes recognition much easier for everybody.

radman

Quote from: Roselaar on April 04, 2013, 08:12:18 PM
Takara Sinoceratops:

Very nice!  :) Could I have your permission to use one of these pics for reference in the Unique Species Thread, please? I only found one small lousy pic of this figure so far, but this looks much better and makes recognition much easier for everybody.

You got it.
:))

Roselaar

Quote from: radman on April 04, 2013, 08:35:48 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on April 04, 2013, 08:12:18 PM
Takara Sinoceratops:

You got it.
:))

Thank you!  :-*

And I just received this:

brontodocus

I may have had quite a few new ones lately but didn't find the time to post - but this one has priority, currently. Yesterday I received an unexpected surprise parcel from Seijun containing this:

:o :o :o The Kaiyodo UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus! :o :o :o Thank you so much! ^-^ How on earth did you know that this was one of the figures I've been searching for such a long time - namely since I bought an incomplete set (yes, missing the Tarbosaurus!) about three years ago! Oh, wow...

So Tarbosaurus just joined the other (Collect) Club members... ;D

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

radman

Congrats Bronto!

All I am lacking is the Platybelodon from that group, I do have an extra Tarbo if anyone wants to trade...
^-^

brontodocus

Thanks, Christian! :)
Quote from: radman on April 05, 2013, 08:09:18 PM
Congrats Bronto!

All I am lacking is the Platybelodon from that group, I do have an extra Tarbo if anyone wants to trade...
^-^
Oh, dear, now that reminds me that I forgot to include that one in the photo... :-[ Good luck, maybe you'll find one with an extra Platybelodon but missing the Tarbosaurus?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

amargasaurus cazaui

I am just starting to collect those, and am far from the most knowing to ask, but was there a duckbill in the group? I seem to remember there should be or no?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Quote from: brontodocus on April 05, 2013, 07:50:25 PM
:o :o :o The Kaiyodo UHA Collect Club Tarbosaurus! :o :o :o

Congratulations :)!

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 05, 2013, 09:38:21 PM
I am just starting to collect those, and am far from the most knowing to ask, but was there a duckbill in the group? I seem to remember there should be or no?

Yes, there is one.
In his excitement Andre also forgot to include the Saurolophus in his photo ;D.

Himmapaan

I'm just realising how long it's been since I posted about a new acquisition. These arrived today. Squee! I'm hoping to review the Diplodocus early next week if I'm not beaten to it first.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Takama

ARRGH I want that dang Dippy >:(  :P

stoneage

I bought the Planet Dinosaur DVD today.  http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=403620
I had never since this on TV or anything before.  It seems to be pretty good and has a lot of recent discoveries.  What does anyone else think of it?

juju1305

Quote from: stoneage on April 06, 2013, 03:16:35 AM
I bought the Planet Dinosaur DVD today.  http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=403620
I had never since this on TV or anything before.  It seems to be pretty good and has a lot of recent discoveries.  What does anyone else think of it?

It was produced by the team that produced "walking with dinosaurs" over 10 years ago and shows recent research and discoveries. I like it a lot. The animation is really good as well as the narration.

tyrantqueen

Here's my Geene models Tyrannosaurus. I was super happy when this package arrived this morning. Many thanks to Galileo :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: stoneage on April 06, 2013, 03:16:35 AM

:) Good choice! My favourite Dinosaur documentation to date.
                Love the feathered Dinosaurs episode - especially the Microraptor :)!

amargasaurus cazaui

Have to say this looks like a serious....Psitt-u-ation !!
Geoworld Jurassic Hunters, Psittacosaurus squares off against my newly painted Carnegie Psittacosaurus done by Bob Morales.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

juju1305

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 06, 2013, 09:31:53 PM

Have to say this looks like a serious....Psitt-u-ation !!
Geoworld Jurassic Hunters, Psittacosaurus squares off against my newly painted Carnegie Psittacosaurus done by Bob Morales.

Very nice. The Geoworld psittacosaurus seems to be one of their nicest figures.

Libraraptor

You all made quite a haul here! As for me, I just got these on ebay:

Primeval12

Here's a non dinosaur entery,
It's Jurassic Park though

Peter Ludlow from The Lost World

SBell

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 07, 2013, 07:44:31 PM
You all made quite a haul here! As for me, I just got these on ebay:

What are they? My first thought is some sort of display sign for Invictas, in which case, do they have them for all of the figure? In further case, are they easily available?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: