News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Very cool Invicta figure, well done  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tyrantqueen

Kaiyodo Dinoland Maiasaura

Great model...even better than the Battat in my opinion.

postsaurischian

Nebuloid

Wow, how big is that ?

tyrantqueen

Libraraptor

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on May 22, 2013, 04:17:14 PM
I don't know that much about variant coloured Invictas but this one and my other black brachio did come from the city where Invicta Plastics was based so maybe the colour was a trial run and they changed their minds or maybe they ran out of the normal green plastic on that day and went with black instead, who knows...

:o :o :o

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 23, 2013, 09:10:47 PM
I don't know that much about variant coloured Invictas but this one and my other black brachio did come from the city where Invicta Plastics was based so maybe the colour was a trial run and they changed their minds or maybe they ran out of the normal green plastic on that day and went with black instead, who knows...

Whats shocking you Libraraptor?   :o

Gwangi

postsaurischian

tyrantqueen

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 24, 2013, 09:40:49 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on May 24, 2013, 03:26:42 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on May 23, 2013, 04:06:02 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 23, 2013, 02:18:36 PM
Kaiyodo Dinoland Maiasaura

A must-have :)!

Indeed. I need one of those in my life.

Go here :)!
That's exactly where I got mine :) If you want one, you'd best grab one soon before they run out of them.

tyrantqueen

I bought the new Kaiyodo Dinotales skull (the one which was released along with the feathered rexes and Yutyrannus)

I don't usually purchase skeleton replicas because it is hard to find ones that are actually decent and in the scale I want them to be...but I like this one a lot :)

Being the Tyrannosaurus fangirl that I am, I had to have at least one skull ;) I do think depictions of fossils and bones have a beauty to them in their own way as well.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on May 23, 2013, 10:09:17 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on May 23, 2013, 09:10:47 PM

Whats shocking you Libraraptor?   :o

You show me a black Invict Brachio variant and ask me why I am shocked?!  :)) WANT WANT WANT  :) ;D

postsaurischian

Jetoar

Wonderful skull an gorgo head  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Congrats !

One of Krentz's best pieces..it comes art , style and accuracy in one piece..and she looks beautiful displayed anywhere.

critcho

Wild Safari Spinosaurus

Wild Safari T Rex

Wild Safari Allosaurus

Wild Safari Triceratops

Wild Safari Hypacrosaurus

All from ebay for £6 including postage! I know they aren't to everyones taste but I really like them, especially the Spinosaurus and Hypacrosaurus

sauroid

they are cool critcho.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

The Hypacrosaurus from that set is still a very excellent model today :)

Jetoar

critcho

Thanks very much guys!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: