You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Quote from: Nebuloid on August 10, 2013, 08:12:50 PM
These Smithsonian ( I think...) dino-riders came in today, and a game to add to the JP game collection :

Love the little protoceratops !

Wonderful  Dino-Riders lot  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

FUTABA

These Smithsonian ( I think...) dino-riders came in today, and a game to add to the JP game collection :

I have that Kentrosaurus. Never knew it was Dino-riders but it seems so freakin' obvious now.

Also have the Deinonychus but the end of his tail is missing.
I really really like blue things.

radman

Picked this up at Crystal Cave giftshop in Kutztown, PA.  Pretty sure it's not what the package says, i.e. a geranopterus; maybe an indricothere?

Ikessauro

Quote from: radman on August 11, 2013, 12:33:20 AM
Picked this up at Crystal Cave giftshop in Kutztown, PA.  Pretty sure it's not what the package says, i.e. a geranopterus; maybe an indricothere?

Interesting figures. If they are like the pictures I wouldn't mind having those. please, show us more pics once you have openned and excavated it.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: FUTABA on August 10, 2013, 11:38:31 PM

I have that Kentrosaurus. Never knew it was Dino-riders but it seems so freakin' obvious now.

Also have the Deinonychus but the end of his tail is missing.

HOHOHOHO!!! Me too! I have Kentrosauros and Deinonychos but its tail end is also missing!

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

yeah,show us the figures that are in the box,,and ofcourse the size of them
The Return Of The Mammoth's

SBell

Quote from: Ikessauro on August 11, 2013, 12:46:13 AM
Quote from: radman on August 11, 2013, 12:33:20 AM

Interesting figures. If they are like the pictures I wouldn't mind having those. please, show us more pics once you have openned and excavated it.

I have the sloth--it is an unpainted resin. They were originally out about 10 years ago, but it looks like these were re-packaged. They aren't as good as the pictures might make you hope. The skeletons aren't too bad though (I had all of those) but they didn't go together well.

Jetoar

My last acquistions of currently feathers dinosaurs  ^-^.

and BK toys  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

tyrantqueen

The Cockatoo is cute. Is it a Bullyland?

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 11, 2013, 09:59:25 PM
The Cockatoo is cute. Is it a Bullyland?

Yes it is  ^-^. You can see the review in the ATF  ^-^.

Roselaar

Awesome JP 3D meal boxes. I should have picked up one of those meals just for that, but I went and bought the toys directly. ::)

EmperorDinobot

I acquired uh...

21 different dinosaurs.

Pictures incoming.

FUTABA

Got these from Everything Dinosaur recently.

Carnegie Beipiaosaurus.

CollectA 1:40 scale Parasaurolophus.

Carngie Dilong.

Safari Guanlong.

Carnegie Oviraptor. (2006)

Got this second lot off Ebay. I just wanted it for the 'female' Oviraptor. (Thanks to Tyrantqueen for posting the listing.)

Carnegie Oviraptor. (2004)

Weird Schleich Dilophosaurus dwarf thing.

Safari butt naked Utahraptor suffering from severe muscle spasms.

I have still yet to post the photos of my recent holiday haul from Dorset.
I really really like blue things.

Jetoar

Wonderful feathers of Safari  ^-^

radman

So, there is only one figure per box, I only got the Indricothere, which strangely enough, was mislabeled as Geranoptus (!).  This is what's in the box:

The dig-out block contains the skeleton.  The resin figure is not too bad, its pose and proportions are reminiscent of a juvenile, and it actually goes well with a 1:40 figure:

The only other boxes available were the horse and sloth, and they both looked a little "off" to me, unfortunately the Brontops, Smilodon and mammoth were sold out.

Harukin

New members of my pack. Well, I did receive some of them already couple of months ago. But anyhow, here they come. Lovely, lovely dinosaurs...

Favorite stegosaurus, brachiosaurus, styracosaurus, ankylosaurus, spinosaurus, allosaurus, triceratops

U.K.R.D. allosaurus, dimetrodon, triceratops, apatosaurus, parasaurolophus, stegosaurus

Safari nigersaurus and gryposaurus

Safari Field museum anatotitan with two Sues

Safari Field museum torosaurus with tyrannosaurs

Papo carnotaurus

Nebuloid

Congrats on the Gryposaurus, it quickly became one of my favourite figures !

Jetoar

Wonderful lot of Favorite  ^-^.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Harukin on August 12, 2013, 05:11:13 PM
New members of my pack. Well, I did receive some of them already couple of months ago. But anyhow, here they come. Lovely, lovely dinosaurs...

Favorite stegosaurus, brachiosaurus, styracosaurus, ankylosaurus, spinosaurus, allosaurus, triceratops

U.K.R.D. allosaurus, dimetrodon, triceratops, apatosaurus, parasaurolophus, stegosaurus

Safari nigersaurus and gryposaurus

Safari Field museum anatotitan with two Sues

Safari Field museum torosaurus with tyrannosaurs

Papo carnotaurus

Amazing, eclectic selection in this haul! :)

Libraraptor

Wow, everyone is so busy here! Nice hauls! As for me, I have decided to save some money, so I have acquisition stop for two or so months. Unless I find something that really attracts me, this won´t be hard.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: