You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

Just got hold of this lovely Collecta Stegosaurus:

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Roselaar on August 13, 2013, 12:38:27 PM
Just got hold of this lovely Collecta Stegosaurus:

Prepping for the onslaught of collectors that will want a live to go with their dead one eh ?  lol

tyrantqueen

With thanks (and apologies ;)) to Konimimi

Arrggghhh...attack of the dino mummy >:D

Here it is unwrapped- the Geene models Barosaurus :)

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on August 14, 2013, 04:33:56 PM
Here it is unwrapped- the Geene models Barosaurus :)

:o :o ......., just ... WOW!!

tyrantqueen

Nebuloid

Yes its me again, just some purchases to fill the gaps in my collection :

I really dont like the way Collecta is painting the heads these days, with the stripe over the mouth... I did get the Pachycephalosaurus, but the Daspletosaurus is just ugly.

Jetoar

Wonderful Barosaurus Tyrantqeen and nice Stegosaurus Blade  ^-^ and magnificent lot of figures Nebuloid ;).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

JurassicJr

The latest addition to my Dinosaur collection...the Japanese import "Life model series" T. rex!  ;D

amargasaurus cazaui

A few new additions for my herd....the first is a Krentz 1/72 ? Triceratops...the second is a Carnegie Plateosaurus, posed alongside a Shapeways Scaphonyx, and the final piece is a Kaiyodo Dinotales Brachiosauurus. All pieces were painted and based by Martin Garratt..and I am sure he can say if the Krentz piece is 1/72 or 1/144, I cannot remember except that it is super small.

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

EmperorDinobot

I need help. From my last post, my summer collection grew from 23 dinosaurs to uh...55 jp dinosaurs. That's more than $500 in dino investments.

I have biiiig plans for them, and I plan to somehow involve you all. Watch for my name in November, and if we can't do business, we'll just shake hands!

Roselaar

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 16, 2013, 10:41:05 AM
I need help. From my last post, my summer collection grew from 23 dinosaurs to uh...55 jp dinosaurs. That's more than $500 in dino investments.

I have biiiig plans for them, and I plan to somehow involve you all. Watch for my name in November, and if we can't do business, we'll just shake hands!

You big tease, you... ;)

Takama

Look, its everyones favorite Carnotaurus :P

I must say, dispite is inacuraceys, i like it. :)

sauroid

if only the arms and feet were smaller...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Zhuchengotyrant

QuoteGot this guy!

Where did you buy it, and at what price???? I want it! 8)
-Zhuchengotyrant

Seijun

I finally got a battat diplodocus. Now I'm one of the cool kids!
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Seijun on August 17, 2013, 12:17:29 AM
I finally got a battat diplodocus. Now I'm one of the cool kids!
Welcome to the club.  You know the secret handshake, right?  >:D ;)

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Roselaar on August 16, 2013, 02:21:21 PM
Quote from: EmperorDinobot on August 16, 2013, 10:41:05 AM

You big tease, you... ;)

You'll see, and I'll show you.

Nebuloid

tyrantqueen

Nebuloid

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: