You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arominger

Sorry. I havent been on the forum in a while I forgot were to post things. :-[

Ikessauro

Quote from: arominger on November 01, 2013, 03:25:26 PM
Sorry. I havent been on the forum in a while I forgot were to post things. :-[

Don't feel bad for it.  :)) We all from the forum had to learn somehow, and the best way is when people help us see where our mistakes are. I hope you don't mind me correcting your post.  ^-^

Megalosaurus

Quote from: arominger on November 01, 2013, 01:32:09 PM
I just got my new Giant Deer in the mail!!!!!!! I love it.

Nice deer. I have almost all bullyland prehistoric mammals, but not this one.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Mauro "Raptor86"

I went to ToysXL today. They have the entire collection. The ultimate Gorgon is very beautiful, I don't like tha paint though. It's shiny! But I will definetely buy it from Amazon (It's cheaper)
In the blind bags I found Troodon and Hesperonychus!

sauroid

cool new acquisitions Mauro
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

postsaurischian

Nebuloid

Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on November 02, 2013, 02:00:06 PM

I went to ToysXL today. They have the entire collection. The ultimate Gorgon is very beautiful, I don't like tha paint though. It's shiny! But I will definetely buy it from Amazon (It's cheaper)

Good stuff Mauro ! I have all the classic collection TMNT as well... Planning on getting the secret sewer lair TMNT playset !

Roselaar

You lucky bastard! Which ToysXL store did you visit, the one in Amsterdam? If so, did you leave any WWD stuff? :)

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Roselaar on November 02, 2013, 10:51:59 PM

You lucky bastard! Which ToysXL store did you visit, the one in Amsterdam? If so, did you leave any WWD stuff? :)

Yes, the one in Muiden, near Ijburg! Don't worry, there is still plenty of stuff!  ;)

tanystropheus

Quote from: Nebuloid on November 02, 2013, 06:32:40 PM

Good stuff Mauro ! I have all the classic collection TMNT as well... Planning on getting the secret sewer lair TMNT playset !

Great to see more fans of the classic collection TMNT. I'm waiting for classic collection Bebop and Rocksteady. I picked up the mouser 7-pack (from the new show)--they seem to work well with the classic line.

Jetoar

My last acquisitions  ^-^.

I like the boxes  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: tanystropheus on November 03, 2013, 01:34:38 PM
Quote from: Nebuloid on November 02, 2013, 06:32:40 PM

Great to see more fans of the classic collection TMNT. I'm waiting for classic collection Bebop and Rocksteady. I picked up the mouser 7-pack (from the new show)--they seem to work well with the classic line.

Yeah, this classic collection TMNT are very good!

By the way I have bought the Ultimate Gorgon from Amazon....Can't  wait!!

Roselaar

I might go and visit the ToysXL in Amsterdam (not the one in Muiden, the other one which is closer to home) this week, hopefully it's stocked equally well.

FUTABA

Quote from: Jetoar on November 03, 2013, 02:47:35 PM

I like the boxes  ^-^.

I quite like the boxes too, and the cards look very interesting. Different to the card I got with my CollectA Para.
I really really like blue things.

Ikessauro

Great acquisitions everyone. I specially like those Collecta boxes Jetoar. Where do you get those? Are they more expensive than the ones without a box?

Takama

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 05, 2013, 12:07:11 AM
Great acquisitions everyone. I specially like those Collecta boxes Jetoar. Where do you get those? Are they more expensive than the ones without a box?

Dan said that CollectA Figures cost $5 more in a box like those then they do out of a box

Jetoar

Quote from: FUTABA on November 04, 2013, 11:05:52 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 03, 2013, 02:47:35 PM

I like the boxes  ^-^.

I quite like the boxes too, and the cards look very interesting. Different to the card I got with my CollectA Para.

Yes it is, the card is the same in its two faces  ^-^.

In my country Spain, El Corte Ingles, a great store like as Wallmart, sell the deluxe line in these boxes and it is cheaper than other stores of m country. The price is 14 euros.

Quote from: Takama on November 05, 2013, 01:43:46 AM

Dan said that CollectA Figures cost $5 more in a box like those then they do out of a box

I dont know the prices of this figures out Spain.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SBell

And now they have arrived--the Kaiyodo Certaopsians! And about 2 weeks faster than expected!

My only complaint--the skeleton doesn't stay together well. But the skeletons rarely matter a while lot to me anyway.

Good set though. A little bigger than the Dinotales line, but similar overall. And they are all quilled over the tails (so hopefully that turns out to be correct...).

Also got some cool new sharks, but despite being primitive species, I'll put them up on the ATF.

FUTABA

Got a few more of the WWD miniatures a few weeks ago. Only one more to get now but it's another of the ceratopsians and as they all feel so similar in the blind bags, it will be too hard to single out without accumulating doubles, so I'll look on Ebay or something for that.

Alphadon

The Azhdarchid (which admittedly looks very dead)

Parkosaurus

Edmontosaurus

Juniper, Patchi and Scowler

Gorgon

Troodon, Alex and Hesperonychus (Note my subtle use of a banana to aid Alex's standing).

I also got a Scowler action figure last week.

Also got some modern feathery theropod friends by Schleich a couple of weeks ago.

Snowy Owl, Mr and Mrs Chicken, and some sort of Psittaciform (not sure which species exactly but I think it's a Hyacinth Maccaw?

Vulture and Bald Eagle.

Got these from the Works (books and stationary outlet store). Got the lot for £4 if I remember rightly, not bad at all for Chinasaurs.

Pteranodon with prey. (And it does have fur on the body too, just perhaps not easy to see on the photo.

Iguanodon. (The tail is a bit on the stumpy side but nevermind).

Baryonyx with prey. (Again the tail is a bit short but I like this one quite a lot, looks to be based on the Invicta one).

Velociraptor. (Fully feathered which was a nice surprise. The head looks too robust for a Velo, more like that of a Deinonychus but it's forgivable considering the plumage).
I really really like blue things.

sauroid

those look pretty good for chinasaurs FUTABA
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: