You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

LOL, you know what this pterosaur reminds me of? This piece of artwork by Julio Lacerda

In all seriousness though, congrats on the haul :)

FUTABA

I see the similarity Tyrantqueen. I'm naming him Julio now.
I really really like blue things.

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on November 06, 2013, 12:59:39 PM
those look pretty good for chinasaurs FUTABA

Those Chinasaurs are obvious rip-offs of the Wild Republic Natural History Dinosaur figures that came out a few years ago.

sauroid

Quote from: SBell on November 06, 2013, 01:58:55 PM
Quote from: sauroid on November 06, 2013, 12:59:39 PM
those look pretty good for chinasaurs FUTABA

Those Chinasaurs are obvious rip-offs of the Wild Republic Natural History Dinosaur figures that came out a few years ago.
and i think they are hollow
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gwangi

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Gwangi

Thanks! I should mention that only the Kaiyodo ceratopsians are new in those last two pictures, they're on my collection shelf.

tyrantqueen

My recent book haul:

And some Shapeways models from Geene models, Parasaurolophus "Joe" and a Tyrannosaurus skull.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 06, 2013, 08:38:36 PM
My recent book haul:

And some Shapeways models from Geene models, Parasaurolophus "Joe" and a Tyrannosaurus skull.

Lovely acquisitions, TQ!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

FUTABA

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 06, 2013, 08:38:36 PM
My recent book haul:

The top 4 books look especially interesting to me.

Bokisaurus

Great new additions everyone!  ;D

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

verinnius

TyrantQueen,

Very nice!  I've been eyeing that Tyrannosaurs book on Amazon actually.  You'll have to let us know how good it is.

Krissy

Quote from: verinnius on November 07, 2013, 04:59:40 AM
TyrantQueen,

Very nice!  I've been eyeing that Tyrannosaurs book on Amazon actually.  You'll have to let us know how good it is.

Yes, please do, I've been thinking of begging someone to get it for me for Christmas.

As for my own recent acquisitions...does Transformers Generations Voyager Grimlock count? I mean, it is sort of a dinosaur... :P

ITdactyl

Finally got the kaiyodo microraptors... thank you jauce.

Mustget one of those wwd quetz though...

tyrantqueen

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. Verennius, if you're curious about the Tyrannosaurus book, I would say it's a very interesting read, but especially if you're a serious Tyrannosaurus or theropod fan (it's not too technical either). Maybe I'll write a review on my book thread (and of the other titles too).

FUTABA

Got a couple more Kaiyodo Deinonychuseseses.

A lady for my man.

Skelebob.

Erm, a crow halloween decoration... I like it for some reason and decided it's going on the forum because meh.

Bullyland Archaeopteryx.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Ult. Gorgon looks really cool..probably my " must-have " from the whole line.  Hopefully they will produce a Pachy to match him.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 07, 2013, 08:31:57 PM
The Ult. Gorgon looks really cool..probably my " must-have " from the whole line.  Hopefully they will produce a Pachy to match him.

I hope so, because now there is no adult Patchi toy!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: