You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Yutyrannus

Wow! That Nile Crocodile is awesome!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

postsaurischian

Yes, it is! Congrats Tyrannenkönigin :) (that's German).

tyrantqueen

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Ikessauro on February 11, 2014, 01:32:29 AM
Just in... I have always wanted a Jurassic Park amber piece. Now I have it, so cool! Just need Hammond's cane now.

Very nice addition to your collection  ;)

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: alexeratops on February 12, 2014, 02:50:27 AM
It finally made it! :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_d_dewMh8&list=UUXtuSYaX_eLWlvZuL4hrlnQ

Lirainosaurus astibiae? There is a figure of this? Wow. Nice. I want one too. Those shapeways dinos are wayy too nice. I'd have to get rid of everything to make space for them.

Anywho, I got some cool...eh...acquisitions...pics soon. Nothing amazingly awesome but they are dinosaurs (some of them arguably) and they should be respected.

Here is a real world problem: 2k dinos +. No space. WTFreak do I do now?

CityRaptor

Maybe sell off some Extras? And also lesser figures.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

docronnie

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on February 13, 2014, 11:05:29 AM

Lirainosaurus astibiae? There is a figure of this? Wow. Nice. I want one too. Those shapeways dinos are wayy too nice. I'd have to get rid of everything to make space for them.

Anywho, I got some cool...eh...acquisitions...pics soon. Nothing amazingly awesome but they are dinosaurs (some of them arguably) and they should be respected.

Here is a real world problem: 2k dinos +. No space. WTFreak do I do now?

Buy a bigger house?  😜
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Blade-of-the-Moon

if you have the space a little outbuilding works well.

CityRaptor

My grandmother often jokes about that whenever I bring a new Dinosaur home.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stoneage

>:D  Sell off all the Batman stuff!

Takama

I recently got into an argument with my Mom over space in my house.  EmperorDinobot, your lucky you have a whole house, while I have to keep things in either the curio or my Room,(I know I can just "MOVE OUT!" But with my mental condition I fear I'm not ready yet).

tyrantqueen

Won this Kaiyodo Saltie on Yahoo! Japan auctions for a steal...£23 plus shipping and fees.

I can never picture Saltasaurus as any other colour apart from brown, for some reason :o

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice score !

I don't have them in hand yet but I picked up most of the Invictas I needed to complete my collection. Just need a Dimetrodon and I'm done.

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 14, 2014, 07:59:13 AM
Won this Kaiyodo Saltie on Yahoo! Japan auctions for a steal...£23 plus shipping and fees.

:o Awesome! I'm still missing this one.
A nice sauropod for your 1:20 collection, congratulations :)!

tyrantqueen

Thanks guys :) I'm on a quest to hunt down as many as the old 1/20 vinyls as possible :))

Invicta Hunter

Are you going to paint it or leave it as is?

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 14, 2014, 02:40:27 PM
Thanks guys :) I'm on a quest to hunt down as many as the old 1/20 vinyls as possible :))

I'd be happy if I could just find both of the old T-Rexes. heh

UK

Got these beauties in recent weeks, Battats courtesy of DC, Randy (thank you so much), the kaiyodo piece is a one off and several other kaiyodo specials.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: