You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Sooo....anyone know what my goofy eyed dinos are?

Aaaaanyone?

I really need info on them so I can either sell them or get rid of them.

tyrantqueen

They remind of JaRu Toon Time, but they seem to be something different...

SBell

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2014, 12:13:12 PM

I've seen them at our local dollar store. Where I left them...

tyrantqueen

I finally received my Service Games Tyrannosaurus rex >:D

Here he is with a SEGA relative (?) ;D

There are a couple of paint scuffs, and he is missing a finger.

However, I will probably repair it. Or tweak it with putty to make it look like a battle injury, ala Stumpy from Dinosaur Revolution? >:D

Finally, I'm glad to own a Shinzen sculpt :)

Ikessauro

sauroid

Happy Archaeopteryx day to you Ikessauro!
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2014, 12:13:12 PM

We sell those in our gift shop..the really little kids seem to like them.  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2014, 03:22:09 PM
I finally received my Service Games Tyrannosaurus rex >:D

Here he is with a SEGA relative (?) ;D

There are a couple of paint scuffs, and he is missing a finger.

However, I will probably repair it. Or tweak it with putty to make it look like a battle injury, ala Stumpy from Dinosaur Revolution? >:D

Finally, I'm glad to own a Shinzen sculpt :)

Glad you got one of these beasts ! I love mine..one of my favorite Tyrannosaurs.  ;D

tyrantqueen

QuoteGlad you got one of these beasts ! I love mine..one of my favorite Tyrannosaurs.
"Beast" is accurate. It has quite a presence :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2014, 05:28:46 PM
QuoteGlad you got one of these beasts ! I love mine..one of my favorite Tyrannosaurs.
"Beast" is accurate. It has quite a presence :)

Big and powerful, just like Rex should be !

Gwangi

I always say the Battat Tyrannosaurus is the best but the SEGA is among them too, I'm super jealous of you TQ for owning them both! Someday my patience will pay off.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Gwangi on February 25, 2014, 08:50:36 PM
I always say the Battat Tyrannosaurus is the best but the SEGA is among them too, I'm super jealous of you TQ for owning them both! Someday my patience will pay off.
Well, owned ;) Postsaurischian nows owns that Battat Tyrannosaurus.

postsaurischian

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2014, 08:53:29 PM
....... Postsaurischian now owns that Battat Tyrannosaurus.
..... proudly ;D.

Congrats on that Shinzen T. rex - it needs some putty work on the tail too and a nice colouration, than it'll look awesome!
I can't understand why I haven't seen any re-painted versions of it yet. If I owned one I'd send it immediately to Martin :).

Gwangi

What made you decide to get rid of it?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Gwangi on February 25, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

Several reasons, but most of all, I wanted the money because I needed to support my dad. He had a serious accident and, for the moment, cannot work. My parents mean the world to me :)

postsaurischian

Megalosaurus

Quote from: FUTABA on February 19, 2014, 11:51:04 PM
[...]
And last but not least - A  rubber chicken...
[...]

...That poops an egg.

Oh man! That hurts!  :o
Nice adquisitions.

Congratulations to everyone.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

EmperorDinobot

Ok I noticed several synapomorphies among the different groups of dinosaurs and here are my findings so far:

Those say 2007 and Mattel underneath. I may keep them.

Their eyes really look like those Ja Ru mentioned above, but they are small, as small as those mattel dinosaurs. The blue sauropod says Anchisaurus on the bottom, and the spiky ones say Tuojiangosaurus. How unusual.

They just say the animal's name and 2008 on the bottom. The Spinosaurus' legs fell off. They are rather heavy.

These cuties may be those baby dinosaurs from Animal Planet from Toys R Us. I distinctly remember seeing them there. They say 2007 underneath, the dino's name and mad ein china.

All these new chinasaurs. All yours.

Again, these are all available. I'll take pics of my new plastic dinos that have no space in a bit when they dry off.

Edit: Blade of the Moon, these, plus numerous new plastic dinos that are on their way, plus those AA dino eggs I said I was gonna keep are all yours if you need them. Same goes for everyone in this forum.

AAAND I also got these:

But they are not on sale.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'd take em' all for the right price. I just need a lot of them and if your willing one price for everything. :)

Gwangi

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2014, 10:08:08 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on February 25, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

Several reasons, but most of all, I wanted the money because I needed to support my dad. He had a serious accident and, for the moment, cannot work. My parents mean the world to me :)

Oh wow, I hope everything works out alright. I can certainly understand.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: