You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 09, 2014, 09:59:17 PM
What a nice review! And get well soon!
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 10, 2014, 02:16:34 AM
Very nice.

Hope your doing better soon !
Quote from: KaraWildsong42 on April 09, 2014, 04:54:24 PM
Great review video alexeratops! Sorry you're sick, hope your cough goes away soon!

Wow, guys, does it really sound that bad? Its not too horrible. But thanks anyway.  :)

Also, whenever I need to cough, and I hold it in it sounds like i'm growling :)) :P
like a bantha!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just say your RAWR-ing... lol

tyrantqueen

I don't know who the makers are. The website does not say.

You can check the prices for yourself, here http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Modelle/Dinosaurier-Modelle/ The therizinosaurus and sauropod are on pages 1, and the others are on page 2.

sauroid

some recent ones
Bullyland Velociraptor

Carnegie Carnotaurus

toyway Stegosaurus

my second Carnegie Dimetrodon

Invicta Glyptodon

sue Torosaurus

Carnegie Concavenator

CollectA Neovenator

WWD Postosuchus

WWD Utahraptor

my secomd Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus

Carnegie Dilophosaurus

old Carnegie T. rex

old Carnegie Mosasaurus
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 10, 2014, 04:52:54 AM

You can check the prices for yourself, here http://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosaurier-Modelle/Dinosaurier-Modelle/ The therizinosaurus and sauropod are on pages 1, and the others are on page 2.
It looks to me like it is saying that the replica is in stock and costs 35,91 euros, or fifty dollars american if I understand correctly....I will try and work through ordering one from them. I really want that troodon egg.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 10, 2014, 08:14:33 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 10, 2014, 04:52:54 AM

It looks to me like it is saying that the replica is in stock and costs 35,91 euros, or fifty dollars american if I understand correctly....I will try and work through ordering one from them. I really want that troodon egg.

Yes, it's EUR 35,91 (10% off around eastern time).
I have the Titanosaur egg. It's really beautiful!!
No manufacturer known.
All I know (because my first delivery was broken) is, it was made of ... Elephants :o ;D!!!

Blade-of-the-Moon

tyrantqueen

Whoa, that's bizarre. Is it filler material or something?

Megalosaurus

I imagine this is result of recycling.
The poor elephants melt and take the form of the mould  :'(  . But here are the survivors  ;D
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

KaraWildsong42

Awesome new ones Sauroid! I love the Velociraptor and Glyptodon; and my brother had an old Carnegie T. Rex, it's cool to see one. :)
You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more," said Yo-less. "It's speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons. -Terry Pratchett

stoneage

;D  Yesterday my wife asked me if I had ordered anything, because there was a package on the porch.  I said no, but when I looked at it, it was from Malcolm.  I got my Prehistoric Mammals (Brontotherium, Daeodon, and Mastodon).  They look great,pictures later.  I only wish I could tell Radman.  He had just recently recieved some Fauna Cast figures.  He always kept me informed of what was going on.

Does anyone have Malcolms E-Mail address?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stoneage on April 11, 2014, 03:01:29 AM
;D  Yesterday my wife asked me if I had ordered anything, because there was a package on the porch.  I said no, but when I looked at it, it was from Malcolm.  I got my Prehistoric Mammals (Brontotherium, Daeodon, and Mastodon).  They look great,pictures later.  I only wish I could tell Radman.  He had just recently recieved some Fauna Cast figures.  He always kept me informed of what was going on.

Does anyone have Malcolms E-Mail address?

Cool. I have quite a large order from him as well..I guess 3 in all.

You can try here : [email protected]

Though he's been answering me on FB more than email.

Takama

this is the Email I use to get ahold of him

[email protected]

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: sauroid on April 06, 2014, 11:10:21 AM
cool new ones CityRaptor. indeed SBell, the Papo Dimetrodon is so untoylike, it's almost like holding and seeing a resin model.

just got these during the past month:
the mighty Papo Dimetrodon

older versions Schleich Quetz and the elusive waiphoon kaiyodo dinotales copy Liopleurodon

WS Dunkleosteus

WS Inostrancevia

Toyway Diplo/Kentro

Safari Mammoth

the cute and well detailed but unrealistic Papo baby T.rex

Favorite older version T. rex

Bullyland Deinotherium

Happinet Maiasaura

Can you tell me how long the Diplo is? Thank you, Sir.
-Zhuchengotyrant

Blade-of-the-Moon

sauroid

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 01:36:08 PM
the diplo is about 16" total length. you're welcome.

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: sauroid on April 11, 2014, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 11, 2014, 01:36:08 PM
the diplo is about 16" total length. you're welcome.
Thanks Again!  ;)

I have ordered WS Allosaurus, Monolophosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, and the CollectA Icthyovenator from eBAY. I also ordered the Soft Model Allosaurus from Blade (Thanks!) and the WS Pachyrhinosaurus from Dan's Dinosaurs. I will post photographs when they get here. ;)

Over and Out!
-Zhuchengotyrant

Ridureyu

I got myself an Augustinia!  Too bad it probably never had those spikes in real life.

Roselaar

Just picked this one up:

Pretty cool Ammonite. A bit smaller than expected though.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: