News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpittersForEver

Quote from: alexeratops on May 31, 2014, 04:06:37 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 31, 2014, 11:58:26 AM
Thanks for answering but let's get back to the topic,
I just received the Papo Pachyacephelasaurus.
Cool! Is he a good one?

He is great the paint job is really like the JP one.

stoneage

Fauna Cast Prehistoric Mammals

SpittersForEver

Patrx

Those are great! I like the Daeodon in particular. Did Malcolm send those to you recently?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Very nice work by Malcolm ! I can't wait to get mine in !

SBell

Quote from: stoneage on June 02, 2014, 05:59:18 PM
Fauna Cast Prehistoric Mammals

I've had my 3 versions of those for some time now (yours have much greener bases--must be spring where yours are!). My favourite part of FaunaCasts figures is that everyone has some sort of variation, since every single one is crafted and painted individually.

Also, I hope this means that my long-awaited ones are forthcoming soon-ish!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have three orders from Malcolm I've waiting on for over a year, I'm really hoping to see them soon. Can't wait to share everyone !

EmperorDinobot

SBell

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 03, 2014, 06:28:09 AM
I have three orders from Malcolm I've waiting on for over a year, I'm really hoping to see them soon. Can't wait to share everyone !

I've been waiting close to a year as well...soon, I hope, soon... ;D

Hynerpeton

Megalodon, Celocanth and prehistoric crocodile toob. :) and soon some more.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stoneage

Quote from: Patrx on June 02, 2014, 07:05:56 PM
Those are great! I like the Daeodon in particular. Did Malcolm send those to you recently?

I recieved my figures on April 10th.  I wasn't expecting them.  My wife said "You got a box".  I said "I didn't order anything". Turns out it was my figures from Malcolm.  Malcolm said he was working on a back log of orders. 

stoneage

Quote from: SBell on June 04, 2014, 01:14:52 PM

I ordered a Leedsichthys from Malcolm and he said that Bell, Vlad, and Boki were ahead of me.  I also ordered a Moropus and Moschops.  He also said he was planning to make some other Prehistoric Mammals:  A Short Faced Bear, a Steppe Mammoth, and a Deinotherium.  He also said he had started work on a Basilosaurus.  All of these would be 1/40.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: stoneage on June 04, 2014, 11:22:59 PM

I ordered a Leedsichthys from Malcolm and he said that Bell, Vlad, and Boki were ahead of me.  I also ordered a Moropus and Moschops.  He also said he was planning to make some other Prehistoric Mammals:  A Short Faced Bear, a Steppe Mammoth, and a Deinotherium.  He also said he had started work on a Basilosaurus.  All of these would be 1/40.

Isn't some company making a short faced bear this year?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

I have an Arctodus on order! As well as the Leedsicthys and a hyaena. And one more--which I will list when I have it! SO if your Leeds' was ahead of mine, and you have yours...you are giving me hope. So much hope...

stoneage

Quote from: SBell on June 05, 2014, 01:48:01 AM

I have an Arctodus on order! As well as the Leedsicthys and a hyaena. And one more--which I will list when I have it! SO if your Leeds' was ahead of mine, and you have yours...you are giving me hope. So much hope...

I believe I will get my Leeds' last.  I don't know where you are ar far as Vlad and Boki are concerned

Takama

Quote from: predino on June 05, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

Geoworld has a Bear in there Prehistoric Mammals line, but its a Cave bear, not a short faced bear.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: stoneage on June 05, 2014, 01:59:50 AM
Quote from: SBell on June 05, 2014, 01:48:01 AM

I believe I will get my Leeds' last.  I don't know where you are ar far as Vlad and Boki are concerned

Basilosaurus would be pretty cool..it needs a 1:40 figure.

tanystropheus

Quote from: SpittersForEver on May 30, 2014, 09:38:55 AM
Why does everyone love the Tamba Sauropod, I have seen many people buying them and was wondering why?

It has a reasonably cute name.

stoneage

Quote from: predino on June 05, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

Sean Cooper made a resin kit of a short-faced bear(Arctodus simus).  http://www.paleocraft.com/sfbear.html

alexeratops

Soon, I'm getting a package from dan's dinos with a WS Gryposaurus and a CollectA deluxe Charcharodontosaurus. I'll post the unboxing when I get it, of course.
like a bantha!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: