You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: joossa on December 31, 2015, 08:12:56 PM
EmperorDinobot, if you don't mind me asking, what is the Batman on the upper left, the one in the darker packaging?

Rabbit hole Batman!: https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbit+hole+batman&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Roselaar

First dinosaurs for 2016 are in! A bunch of JW Titan Raptors on heavy sale. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

sauroid

they are also on sale in my city Roselaar. do you think $8.00 is a good deal for each of those raptors? as expected, blue is totally sold out everywhere...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Quote from: sauroid on January 02, 2016, 02:22:04 PM
they are also on sale in my city Roselaar. do you think $8.00 is a good deal for each of those raptors? as expected, blue is totally sold out everywhere...

Blue would be more expensive anyway, since she's only separately available as a Growler. If you don't despise these Hasbrosaurus for their inaccuracies (missing sickle claw as the worst offense!), 8 bucks is okay. But they certainly aren't worth more.

sauroid

youre right, i think i better spend the $24 total for something much worthwhile.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Meso-Cenozoic

Well, I finally got all my prehistoric Xmas presents! Yay!! :D  I could take some pics, but I think everything has been covered already in pics. Let me know, though. I don't mind.

So here's my list of new arrivals:

1. Papo 2015 Rainbow Painted T. rex & Velociraptor Special Edition Pack
2. CollectA 2015 Deluxe Spinosaurus
3. CollectA 2015 Standard Walking Spinosaurus
4. CollectA 2015 Standard Swimming Spinosaurus
5. CollectA 2015 Deluxe Feathered T. rex
6. CollectA 2015 Box of Minis (Theme 1)
7. CollectA 2015 Box of Minis (Theme 2)
8. Papo 2015 Mini Tub Dinosaurs 2
9. WS 2016 Carcharodontosaurus
10. WS 2016 Masiakasaurus
11. WS 2016 Shunosaurus
12. WS 2016 Plesiosuchus
13. WS 2016 Iguanodon

As Porky Pig would say, "Thuh-Thuh-Thee, Thuh-Thuh-Thee, Thuh-Thuh-That's all, folks!" (Until the next batch of 2016's arrive! ;) )

tanystropheus

Quote from: Takama on December 21, 2015, 09:03:10 PM
Here are some close ups:
[SNIP]

Iguanodon looks awesome! Great coloration.

Mod edit: please avoid superfluous quotation of images.

Lanthanotus

Just a part of my recent acquisitions, but I'm especially fond of these (two other plants were currently not available) as there's not much the market offers in regards of mesozoic flora. Tempted to review these for the blog...

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Patrx

Received this charming Battat duo (and the coffee) in a holiday gift exchange from a very thoughtful friend :)

EarthboundEiniosaurus

All of my Christmas stuff has finally come in, thought i'd share it with you guys

The figures are:
Battat Carnotaurus
Battat Dacentrurus
Safari Shunosaurus
Safari Iguanodon
Collecta swimming Spinosaurus
Carnegie Carnotaurus
Carnegie Microraptor
Collecta Ampelosaurus
Collecta Rajasaurus
Safari Dunkleosteus
Safari Pterosaur
Safari Ceratosaurus
Safari Dilong
Schlich Kentrosaurus
Papo Tupuxuara
Safari Archeopteryx
Safari Plesiosuchus
Safari Suchomimus
Safari Megatherium
Favorite co. Dunkleosteous
Kaiyodo Pteraspis
Kaiyodo Acanthostega
Kaiyodo Diplocaulus
Kaiyodo Axelrodichthys
Kaiyodo Sinosauropteryx
Kaiyodo Liopleurodon
Kaiyodo Megatherium

A big thanks to earth108 for hooking me up with all the Kaiyodos ;D

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

wow congrats EarthboundEiniosaurus. that's a huge haul

Lanthanotus

Grr, those Wild Safari are yet not availbale here, want that Megatherium :/

EmperorDinobot

Titan Blue seems to be an exclusive to the Target pack, with the shiny light up back. I've never seen it as an individual. Growlers yes, but never in Titan form. I put one up for sale and it sold within seconds. I've only seen it on that Target 4pack, which is still available in stores.

Roselaar

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on January 06, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

Titan Blue seems to be an exclusive to the Target pack, with the shiny light up back. I've never seen it as an individual. Growlers yes, but never in Titan form. I put one up for sale and it sold within seconds. I've only seen it on that Target 4pack, which is still available in stores.

Correct, Blue Titan is not available outside the exclusive 4-pack. Thankfully it's merely a repaint.

MLMjp

Look what the three wise kings have brought me in the 6th of January :D :D

FINALY!

The most wanted figure of the past year(At least for me) is here. And I have already watched Jurassic World again last night. And it´s still awesome. I almost cry of joy in some parts ;D ;D ;D

empire3569

Soon to be in my hands: Revell SnapTite TLW:JP Velociraptors, built and painted by the incredibly talented Martin Garratt!

Roselaar

Wow, fabulous diorama! Gorgeously painted!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: