You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

I got the Favorite Ltd Apatosaurus and Brachiosaurus :)

Here is the Brachiosaurus with its new herd XD

radman

(soon-to-be) guacamole, Rush's new album, PT 102, Olympics on TV and the amber nectar...

Really, could I spend a better hour and 6 minutes?
BTW, I'm married, with children, so, um, yeah, this is as good as it gets. ;) ;)

postsaurischian

Quote from: radman on July 28, 2012, 05:56:03 PM
(soon-to-be) guacamole, Rush's new album, PT 102, Olympics on TV and the amber nectar...

Isn't that what living could be really all about?
You sure had a great time :).

Libraraptor

Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 28, 2012, 09:27:31 AM
Quote from: SBell on July 28, 2012, 07:21:38 AM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 28, 2012, 03:29:56 AM
Big scary marine reptile pair! >:D ;D

What are those things? They look terrible yet interesting.

These have been for sale on eBay for quite some time. I call them Koreasaurs (since the seller is Korean and no other information is available about them)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Medium-Size-Dinosaur-Hydrotherosaurus-/320835853865?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab34e9e29

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BIG-size-dinosaur-Ceratosaurus-/320898326771?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab707e0f3

That seller also has many Famemaster puzzlesaurs for sale, many of which are hard to get ahold of elsewhere.

I already see our admin getting big eyes on those!

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 28, 2012, 06:40:13 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 28, 2012, 09:27:31 AM
Quote from: SBell on July 28, 2012, 07:21:38 AM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on July 28, 2012, 03:29:56 AM
Big scary marine reptile pair! >:D ;D

What are those things? They look terrible yet interesting.

These have been for sale on eBay for quite some time. I call them Koreasaurs (since the seller is Korean and no other information is available about them)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Medium-Size-Dinosaur-Hydrotherosaurus-/320835853865?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab34e9e29

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BIG-size-dinosaur-Ceratosaurus-/320898326771?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab707e0f3

That seller also has many Famemaster puzzlesaurs for sale, many of which are hard to get ahold of elsewhere.

I already see our admin getting big eyes on those!

I have considered them. But Marlies says "no" C:-). We are short of space, they are big, they aren't very cheap, and we admit they are truly  *yuck*

tanystropheus

I like the basking shark carcass on the bottom  ;)

Metallisuchus

Quote from: radman on July 28, 2012, 05:56:03 PM

Really, could I spend a better hour and 6 minutes?
BTW, I'm married, with children, so, um, yeah, this is as good as it gets. ;) ;)

Food, beer, dinosaurs and rock/metal - it doesn't get much better than that! Only missing one thing  ;)

postsaurischian

Titanosaur 1:1 embryo in egg & Gregory S. Paul's Dinosaur Coffee Table Book (standard edition) :) .....

..... more pics here.

Himmapaan

I've been wanting that titanosaur embryo. I am however utterly broke at present.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Himmapaan on July 29, 2012, 04:27:33 PM
I've been wanting that titanosaur embryo. I am however utterly broke at present.

Want a broken one for free?

BTW: blurb did a great job with the Coffee Table Book!
That would be a way to get your Dinosaur illustrations book published, too ;).

Himmapaan

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 29, 2012, 06:26:39 PM
Quote from: Himmapaan on July 29, 2012, 04:27:33 PM

Want a broken one for free?

BTW: blurb did a great job with the Coffee Table Book!
That would be a way to get your Dinosaur illustrations book published, too ;).

You have a broken one?  :o

Thank you for that link, Helge. I've bookmarked it for future reference.  :D

Gwangi

Where did you get the titanosaur egg?

postsaurischian

Pawnosuchus

Just received the chinasaur Placerias and am very pleasantly surprised. It's a very good piece for a chinasaur. There is a picture of it on Seijuns Dinosaur a day thread (Page 9). That will probably do it for my 2012 acquisitions. My dino-world has a severe case of overpopulation right now.

Jetoar

Hello friends, I arrived to my holidays and i was in Dinopolis (theme park of dinosaurs in Teruel Spain) and i bought these figures:

Safari apatosaurus (old version), Nico plush (Ammonite) and Collecta Paraceratherium, Dacentrurus, Spinosaurus and Argentinosaurus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice haul there !

Really like the Argentinosaurus..hope they release it in a larger size.. ;D

Jetoar

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 31, 2012, 06:19:31 PM
Nice haul there !

Really like the Argentinosaurus..hope they release it in a larger size.. ;D

Yes it is  ^-^ i think so.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Primeval12

Chinasaur stego the first new dino of my vacation trip to lake George. Ny

[attachment msg=15280][/attachment]

Blade-of-the-Moon

My last local Safari store is closing after 18 years.   I was good friends with the owner and she let me have her Safari display for 60.00 :

I've looked at it for years and never even asked..such wonderful people her and her family are...they were my dino connection long before my mom passed away and we both frequented the store. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Takama

:'( :'( :'(so sorry that a source of dinosaurs for you is now gone. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Im lucky to evean have Papos in my reach at a local shop.

Congralations on aquiering the display

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: