You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajax

Quote from: Takama on August 07, 2012, 12:27:12 AM
http://dejankins.com/DeJankins/About_DeJankins.html

Dean Jankins can help

Thanks, he does have many Bullylands and I like the fact he only charges the actual postage cost.

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 07, 2012, 01:35:47 AM
So can our own member Dan I'm sure :  dansdinosaurs.com  ;)

Nice score Gwangi, I love the Coelophysis and screeching Raptor..it was my first JP toy.

I also love the Coelophysis and have been looking for them for a long time. They were the main motivation for the purchase.

Brontozaurus

Got two things from the Koro extinct animals collection. One is obviously Archaeopteryx, but I'm not sure exactly what the other one is. It's a mammoth, but it doesn't have loads of hair on it, so I think it might be a Columbian mammoth. Which is pretty cool because I've never seen a Columbian mammoth toy before.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Blackdanter

The three Takara Dino Kingdom 2012 Expo figures I ordered from Clawmark arrived today (and I got refunded some postage  :D ). I'm really pleased with them. They are better than the previous Takara line. Better detail and paint and are heavier. They seem smaller aswell. If Takara progress at this level with every release we should see something close to Kaiyodo Dinotale quality next time. Couldn't stretch to the whole line unfortunately but then I think I have enough of the usual suspects.

Yutyrannus

Zhuchengtyrannus

Sinoceratops

Patrx

Wow, the Yutyrannus looks better than I expected. Sadly, I can't say the same for the others. I picked up the Allosaurus, Triceratops, Sinoceratops, and resin T. rex, myself, but sadly my camera is damaged. I'll put up some photos ASAP.

EDIT:
Oh, and I know I'm a bit late to this, but I covet the heck out of that gorgeous raptor, Blade.

Jetoar

Quote from: Gwangi on August 06, 2012, 11:34:59 PM
A nice little lot I bought on eBay for cheap. I already have a Tyco Deinonychus so that one will be up for trade.

Good acquisitions!  :)). The Tyco Monoclonius is my firts dinosaur of Dino Riders. I have good memories with dinosaurs of Dino Riders and the other dinosaurs of Jurassic Park. They are the dinosaurs of my chilhood  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

SEGA Prize Tyrannosaurus terrorizes the castle of Karlsruhe >:D .....

Gwangi

Quote from: Jetoar on August 07, 2012, 03:55:21 PM
Good acquisitions!  :)). The Tyco Monoclonius is my firts dinosaur of Dino Riders. I have good memories with dinosaurs of Dino Riders and the other dinosaurs of Jurassic Park. They are the dinosaurs of my chilhood  ^-^.

I never had the Monoclonius as a child but like you the JP and Tyco dinosaurs are very nostalgic for me. The Tyco Deinonychus was actually my first Dino-Rider toy.

Himmapaan

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 07, 2012, 05:43:13 PM
SEGA Prize Tyrannosaurus terrorizes the castle of Karlsruhe >:D .....
Haha, marvelous.  :))

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Pixelboy on August 07, 2012, 03:13:06 PM

EDIT:
Oh, and I know I'm a bit late to this, but I covet the heck out of that gorgeous raptor, Blade.

lol Oh I know !

I've wanted one of these since 1993..took this long to acquire one.. ;D

Gwangi

Won these in a lot on eBay. The lot was larger than what you see but these were the only ones that I was interested in. The rest are posted in my trade thread and include more than a few Carnegies and a lot of other toys. I better make the most of these last few lots because I'm done with buying dinosaurs for the remainder of the month.
I've always been fond of the Disney Carnotaurus for some reason. None of the others from Disney, just him.

tyrantqueen

Not a toy, but it is dinosaur related, so can I post this here? XD

Retro poster :) Sorry bout the camera glare :X

Blade-of-the-Moon

I used to have a postcard from somewhere with that image on it..cool !

Gwangi , to tempt you again..I do have the BIG electronic Carno from Disney for sale..he's pretty well mint too.. ;D

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 09, 2012, 02:21:49 AM

Gwangi , to tempt you again..I do have the BIG electronic Carno from Disney for sale..he's pretty well mint too.. ;D

Yeah...I know you do. I've eye-balled it in your thread a couple times.  How dare you bring that up.  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on August 09, 2012, 03:14:33 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 09, 2012, 02:21:49 AM

Yeah...I know you do. I've eye-balled it in your thread a couple times.  How dare you bring that up.  ^-^

Just mean spirited I guess.. lol  ;D

Maybe we can get you , it a couple other things together at some point. ;)

Mauro "Raptor86"

Quote from: deanm on August 07, 2012, 02:39:36 AM
Pterosaur score - 8 decent new pterosaur toys.

I was quite blissed out by getting this set of 8 toys. As you can see they are larger than a "tube" figure. The Canadian Quater is for scale (about 1 inch/25mm in size).

What made me rather happy was that for chinasaurs they were quite nice and that there was a decent diversity of figures.

Ornithocheirus

Pteranodon

Tupandactylus

Dsungaripterus

Rhamphorhynchus

Scaphognathus

Dimorphodon

Campylognathoides

The lot of them

I did get a few extra sets so check out my new classified thread if you are interested.

They look really good! Where did you get them? Ebay?

deanm

Not on Ebay, I found the pterosaurs in a local store.

Seijun

I got a William Otto sabertooth! My first metal prehistoric mammal.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Primeval12

What I got on vacation, safari dilophosaurus and dunkleosteus from Six Flags and a bunch of chinasaurs, the chipmunk attacked one rex

[attachment msg=15937][/attachment]

Takama

Been to the Corn Festival today, and i found these little charmers

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: