You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on April 09, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
I got the Sega Dinosaur King Shantungosaurus

Nice! I used to collect those figures as a kid, I've only got 10 but I still hope to collect them all one day :D

IrritatorRaji

Finally got a hold of her today :D

SBell

SQUEEEE!

They're here!

The new Ancient Fish from Favorite!

Also, a PNSO Glyphoderma! One of the 2 I wanted (I already have the Himalyasaurus)...but couldn't get the hyena.

Still, Big ancient fish? Good day!

Jose S.M.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: SBell on April 09, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
SQUEEEE!

They're here!

Also, a PNSO Glyphoderma! One of the 2 I wanted (I already have the Himalyasaurus)...but couldn't get the hyena.

Simply beautiful , one day, one day I shall go fishing for these guys :)

SBell

Quote from: Bokisaurus on April 09, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
Quote from: SBell on April 09, 2018, 05:51:53 PM
SQUEEEE!

They're here!

Simply beautiful , one day, one day I shall go fishing for these guys :)

Brett can help...although because I'm impatient I went a different route. Which is how I found the Glyph too!

Also...totally worth it!

Archosauria

I just got eight new Carnegie models from Dejankins. It was my first order from Dejankins, and I ordered nine more models tonight. It's a great website.

Anywho, I got the Tylosaurus, Tanystropheus (repaint), Miragaia, Kronosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus (repaint), Iguanodon (repaint), Pteranodon and the Concavenator.

They're all great models and arrived in excellent condition.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/163868565@N07/39548300860/in/album-72157692348876912/
Sorry the quality of the image is not so good.

Hope the link works  ;)
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Shonisaurus

The image looks pretty good. On the other hand, Dejankins is a great person and a better trader. I congratulate you for your figures and especially for the good taste of buying Carnegie figures that unfortunately as the years go by will be much more expensive due to the disappearance of the brand.  :)

Nimravus

Look what the postman brought today!

Some of the late dinosaurs from Safari, CollectA and Schleich, and the last years´s Ceratosaurus from Papo. I like the Anzu a lot ^-^

Some extant animals. The lynx is very well sculpted¡ I love it¡

And at last the Mastodonsaurus in a perfect condition. I already had a couple, but a too much worn.

Libraraptor

Congratulations,  Great new hauls everyone!

Noiselessx

I've decided to pick up Papo's Spino today along side my Papo T rex and Allosaurus. Next stop - Acro <3

https://imgur.com/a/NxZg2

I am a dino geek who rediscovered his passion for collecting figures yet again.

Archosauria

Quote from: Nimravus on April 10, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
Look what the postman brought today!

Some of the late dinosaurs from Safari, CollectA and Schleich, and the last years´s Ceratosaurus from Papo. I like the Anzu a lot ^-^

Some extant animals. The lynx is very well sculpted¡ I love it¡

And at last the Mastodonsaurus in a perfect condition. I already had a couple, but a too much worn.

Nice haul!
Is that Safari's new Malawisaurus in the back of the first picture? It looks great.
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Archosauria

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 10, 2018, 03:33:54 PM
The image looks pretty good. On the other hand, Dejankins is a great person and a better trader. I congratulate you for your figures and especially for the good taste of buying Carnegie figures that unfortunately as the years go by will be much more expensive due to the disappearance of the brand.  :)

Thanks!  :))

I've been trying to find those specific Carnegies for months, but ever since they've been retired they tend to cost an arm and a leg.
So I was very excited to find them (for the list price!) on Dejankins.

I've been on "Carnegie Lockdown" ever since they were all discontinued.

-Steve Miller

Nimravus

Yeap it is. Very nice, completely worth having.

PhilSauria

Nice additions Nim, I am particularly envious of the Mastodonsaurus - never seem to be able to find one of these - and when I do they are way more than I'm prepared to pay. Just the way it goes I guess. I will get the Malawi eventually but my usual supplier has it listed at a higher price (money again!) than I would have thought it would be given that it is not exactly a big figure. I'll shop around but suspect that I'll end up 'paying the man the money'.

Archosauria

Amazon had it for about $18 last time I checked. I won't buy it until the end of the year because, as personal experience has shown, recently released figures often have bad paint applications.

-Steve Miller

SBell

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 10, 2018, 10:59:55 PM
Nice additions Nim, I am particularly envious of the Mastodonsaurus - never seem to be able to find one of these - and when I do they are way more than I'm prepared to pay. Just the way it goes I guess. I will get the Malawi eventually but my usual supplier has it listed at a higher price (money again!) than I would have thought it would be given that it is not exactly a big figure. I'll shop around but suspect that I'll end up 'paying the man the money'.

Unfortunately, the Malawisaurus is a fairly pricey figure overall. And yes, it is relatively small compared to other figures...but it is nice!

Archosauria

I wonder why the Malawisaurus is so spendy. I would think a $20+ sauropod would be pretty large. At least as big as the recently released Amargasaurus by Safari.

-Steve Miller

PhilSauria

Pricing is a funny thing - the supplier I referred to has a higher price on the Amarg than the Malawi, but only by a few dollars; which is odd given that one figure probably has about twice the bulk of the other.

Archosauria

Quote from: PhilSauria on April 11, 2018, 01:42:09 AM
Pricing is a funny thing - the supplier I referred to has a higher price on the Amarg than the Malawi, but only by a few dollars; which is odd given that one figure probably has about twice the bulk of the other.
That is strange!
If I were going to pick between the two, I'd probably choose the Amaragasaurus. It just seems more worth the money. It's bigger, bulkier, and I love the color scheme.

-Steve Miller

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: