News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lulu's Mesozoic Emporium PROJECT AMIS IS A GO!

Started by EmperorDinobot, August 18, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Changed me name. Also sell videogames now...mostly from my own collection. I don't play them so it's nice to give someone else a chance.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

prices further lowered. Can't get my shirt thing going if dinos aren't moving.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Always interested in cheap well priced lots if you'd like to move a lot at once.

EmperorDinobot

Tell me what you are looking for and I can negotiate a very good price, willing to slash prices up to 40%. I am also getting a buncha odd chinasaurs that you can sell at your dino store. I'll let you know what cometh next week when they arrive. I'm going on vacation this week and won't be back 'till Mon. They should also arrive at the same time.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on July 01, 2014, 10:44:23 AM
Tell me what you are looking for and I can negotiate a very good price, willing to slash prices up to 40%. I am also getting a buncha odd chinasaurs that you can sell at your dino store. I'll let you know what cometh next week when they arrive. I'm going on vacation this week and won't be back 'till Mon. They should also arrive at the same time.

Nothing in particular really.  Just re-sellable items for the shop. I've sold everything out there, Tyco,Jasman, Playskool, Imperial, Chinasaurs, Imaginext, Kenner, Hasbro, you name it. My most expensive items that sell well are 10.00 so my max has to be less than that to clear a profit shipping factored in as well. I also sell damaged pieces, bit's of tail missing, horns, spines, they also sell oddly enough.  It's like finding homes for misfit toys. lol

EmperorDinobot

That's my strategy as well. I've got a lot of cute stuff coming, lizards snakes, chinasaurs, etc etc.

EmperorDinobot

Plush dinos available, Carnegie Baryonyx, Safari Smilodon and Therizinosaurus now available.

EmperorDinobot

I've put up a TON of new toys. TONS and TONS and TONS of new JP stuff. You all should check it out. This is how I'm kick-starting my shirt business...on my own.

EmperorDinobot

Safari LTD and Carnegies now available, and does anyone collect Souvenir Spoons? I'm selling a large lot with US cities. I also got a ton of Jurassic Park Mini Dinosaurs from post JPIII.

The T.rex is gone.

EmperorDinobot

For those of you who collect Jurassic Park:

all humans have been eaten/purged. I'm building a new inventory of humans, and this could take a few days, since I'm gonna snap new pics and offer more detailed offerings. So yeah.

I've got tons and tons of stuff. God I wanna get rid of it all so I'mma further lower prices.

EmperorDinobot

JPIII Humans and TLW Humans back up. Still need to sort out JP1 humans.

Not listed but available for sale: Bullyland Red Tyrannosaurus rex.

Also new are TLW Allosaurus, Bull T.rex, and I have a Thrasher T.rex 100% complete that is not listed yet.

I ran out of listing spaces D:

EmperorDinobot

new stuff will be soon available.

surprises.

excitement.

toys.

Lulumommy's Emporium, bringing you the best service since 2014.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

KAiyodo Fish, Reptiles, Amphibians and birds are now on sale.

August is here!

EmperorDinobot

All the stuff that is available is all there will be for a while. Don't expect anything new 'till like a month from now.

EmperorDinobot

Oh no! Several birds are going today! bid on them before they are gone forever!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

JPIII Poseable Spinosaurus now available, Carnegie Psittacosaurus, Carnegie Spinosaurus (a bit messed up), and another Carnegie Corythosaurus also available.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: