News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Yes, I did notice your new avatar the second I got to respond tonyour posts. ;)

I love the picture to, it's beautiful!

Yutyrannus

Yeah, he is an awesome artist. I picked this one because Spinosaurus is my favorite dinosaur. Speaking of which you should do a special about some type of spinosaur (maybe Siamosaurus), and you should give the Australian spinosaur ("Australospinas") a part in your Leaellynosaura special. After all, you can never have too many spinosaurs ;D!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 13, 2013, 09:45:54 PM
Yeah, he is an awesome artist. I picked this one because Spinosaurus is my favorite dinosaur. Speaking of which you should do a special about some type of spinosaur (maybe Siamosaurus), and you should give the Australian spinosaur ("Australospinas") a part in your Leaellynosaura special. After all, you can never have too many spinosaurs ;D!

I might not do a special of spinosaurs, but the Australian spinosaur will be in my Leaellynasaura special.

Also, you did notice I also changed my avatar to Julio Lacerda's Leaellynasaura. It's so cute!

Yutyrannus

Awesome! Remember that the Australian spinosaur was almost identical skeletally to Baryonyx, so you should base it on Baryonyx.

And yes, I noticed. I love that picture  :).

Yutyrannus

When will you draw the Gorgosaurus from The Greatest Migrations? That is the picture I am looking forward to the most. Also do you have any specific color ideas for the Gorgosaurus? I think cassawary-black feathers would look pretty cool :).

Balaur

I drew a feathered Gorgosaurus about half a month go, but it seems to fit into my series. But e collur is not based off of the WWD3D gorgosaur.

Yutyrannus

Is the design based off the WWD one? Anyway, I hope it looks as cool as your Baryonyx (that is your best picture) :).

Balaur

No, but, and I never thought I'd ever say this, it's actually adorable. ;)

Yutyrannus

Ha  :))! Can't wait! Also, wait till you you see my Leaellynosaura, I restored it based on the one in All Yesterdays.

Balaur

Oh my god. I swear if that thing is not adorable.... Just kidding! I can't wait!

Yutyrannus

He is, I've already drawn him :))! You can expect him to be up tomorrow.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Great job! Which one is next?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 18, 2013, 02:31:20 AM
Great job! Which one is next?

Thanks! I am finishing up the Sundance Sea story, and I have finished the last episode, but I want to post that last.

Yutyrannus

Cool! Can't wait! Also, when will you post The Greatest Migrations Leaellynasaura and Gorgosaurus?

Balaur

Probably Wednesday, or Tuesday, when I have access to a scanner.

Yutyrannus

Cool! I seriously can't wait for your Gorgosaurus :)!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: