News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yutyrannus

Cool! Can't wait to see them :)!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

I'm sorry but I won't be able to upload them, or let alone draw them for a few days. You'll have wait a few more days. :(

Yutyrannus

That's too bad. Well, they will still be awesome pictures :).

Balaur

Here is my Leaellynasaura story: http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Dinosaur-Cove-418695280?ga_submit_new=10%253A1386562177

I changed the name from The Greatest Migrations, since it didn't really make much sense, and it is now called, Dinosaurs of the Snow.

Yutyrannus

Amazing story, without a doubt your best story so far ;D! But, didn't you say the Australian Spinosaur would be in this ??? ?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 09, 2013, 05:35:57 AM
Amazing story, without a doubt your best story so far ;D! But, didn't you say the Australian Spinosaur would be in this ??? ?

Ooohhh..... I forgot about the Australian Spinosaur. Sorry! I'll just maybe give him a cameo as he sleeps on the banks of the river. If I remembered I would have given him a bigger role! Sorry for that!

Otherwise, thank you! :) Are my stories getting better and better?

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on December 09, 2013, 05:52:44 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 09, 2013, 05:35:57 AM

Ooohhh..... I forgot about the Australian Spinosaur. Sorry! I'll just maybe give him a cameo as he sleeps on the banks of the river. If I remembered I would have given him a bigger role! Sorry for that!

Otherwise, thank you! :) Are my stories getting better and better?
Thanks! As I said before, you can never have too many spinosaurs :)!

And yes, your latest stories were the absolute best ones :)!

EDIT: Also, you can probably edit the story on deviantart to include Australian Spinosaur :). By the way, if you were to make this series, which Shapeways artist on this forum would you have make the models for the creatures? I'd have mb-cg sculpt the ones in mine.

Balaur

I would have maybe mb-cg, but I may want David Krentz to do my models too. ;)

Yutyrannus

Yeah, they are both amazing sculpters :).

Balaur

I am almost done with my silesaurid and should be posted tonight. It os a beautiful iridescent purple with a creamy vrown under belly. Also, he has a big belly and kind of waddles when he moves. He is not the gracile lightweight one we have heard about.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on December 12, 2013, 01:02:48 AM
I am almost done with my silesaurid and should be posted tonight. It os a beautiful iridescent purple with a creamy vrown under belly. Also, he has a big belly and kind of waddles when he moves. He is not the gracile lightweight one we have heard about.
Awesome! Actually, sounds kind of like what I came up with for the Silesaurus in my Before the Dinosaurs series, except mine is not brightly colored (though he will have a coll pattern of different browns and white ;) ). However, the generic silesaur that appears in the special Forest of Chinle is more slender. Also prepare to see a fat Edmontosaurus with lots of wrinkles and skin folds for my series :). Also, can you make an All Yesterdays post on your blog showing the most unique ideas in both of our series (my Edmontosaurus, your Balaur, my Concavenator, your silesaur etc.)? I think that would be cool :)!

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on December 12, 2013, 01:12:42 AMAlso, can you make an All Yesterdays post on your blog showing the most unique ideas in both of our series (my Edmontosaurus, your Balaur, my Concavenator, your silesaur etc.)? I think that would be cool :)!

I actually might. :)

Also, here is my chubby silesaur.

I am doing Rhabdodon now. ;)

Yutyrannus

Very cool! I didn't notice the purple at first, but now I see that you actually tried to make the picture look iredescent :).

EDIT: Also, you can use this as a reference for your Pachyrhinosaurus :), I just found it on Scott Hartman's blog:

Balaur

Expect my Rhabdodon either today or tomorrow. I finished drawing it, I need to just colour it.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Here is my colourful Rhabdodon. As you can see, the colour scheme is very similar to Magyarosaurus. The tail is iridescent purple, but there wasn't enough room to show the tail.

Yutyrannus

Awesome!  Love this one, one of your coolest designs for certain :)!

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Which drawing will come next?

Balaur

I'm not sure. I probably won't be able to do anything until after Christmas, as I am making Christmas cards for family members and I am drawing polar dinosaurs on their cards for them. I'm not sure yet...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: