News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Yes i have

have you ever seen or eaten a Ghost Chille

Tylosaurus

uhm noes I haven't and I don't think it would be a good plan either ;D haha hmm those things seem to burn a bit hay xD

have you ever Vanilla icecream with cherry Tomatoes + chocolate sauce?

Takama

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 22, 2012, 01:52:19 AM
uhm noes I haven't and I don't think it would be a good plan either ;D haha hmm those things seem to burn a bit hay xD

have you ever Vanilla icecream with cherry Tomatoes + chocolate sauce?

no i havent

have you ever Dipped a Choclete bar in Cheese sauce and ate it?

Tylosaurus

Noes I have never done that either :P

have you ever accidentally made fun out of a cop and getting away with it in the later progress?

ZoPteryx

No, and that sounds awfully risky!

Have you ever been to Uluru (aka: Ayer's Rock)?

Tylosaurus

Noes I have not been to Uluru, although I have been to White Rock in Queensland back in 1984 with a school trip ;D

Have you ever tried to flip kick a soccer ball in to it's goal?

Takama

no, i cant do that.

have you ever, ate an entire jar of pickles? I have

Tylosaurus

noes I never done that , although I have eaten pickels but that many my poor belly will go on overload mode and probably implode? lol? xD

Have you ever made a remixed game video with trance in it?

Takama

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 22, 2012, 03:15:48 AM
noes I never done that , although I have eaten pickels but that many my poor belly will go on overload mode and probably implode? lol? xD

Have you ever made a remixed game video with trance in it?

Nope

hav eyou ever played death match with your dinosaurs

Primeval12

Who hasn't?

Have you ever wrote a book about dinosaurus when you were younger? And did you go back and read it later in your life.

tyrantqueen

I don't think so...I wrote a lot of stories when I was a kid because I wanted to be a writer when I got older, but none of them were about dinosaurs.

Have you ever cried at a movie?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have actually when Obi-Wan Was pranking Anakin that he was the chosen one, that he would bring balance to the Force and that he was like a brother to Obi-Wan, same for the intro music of when the plane enters JP's airspace, that were some sad but spectacular moments.

Have you ever felt as if you could see yourself sitting there?

Primeval12

Maybe, I don't really Get the question.

Have you ever met a Celeberty? If you did who was it.

Tylosaurus

No I haven't :)

Have you ever burnt bread buns in the microwave?
my result rofl!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 23, 2012, 10:28:40 PM

my result rofl!

How'd you do THAT!?  :))
Once I put butter in the microwave because I wanted it to melt, but I (stupidly) forgot to take the wrapper thingy off. There was a terrible smell and small explosions inside the microwave.

Have you ever swallowed chewing gum?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have haha took for ages to see it exit rofl..  as for them bread buns a friend of mine from Germany was here  Sebastian from voodooalert.de from my 3dfx club :)
and we were hungry @ 02:00 AM lol so we ditched these in the Microwave but as usual we forgot about it haha, then Sebastian saw smoke coming from under the hallway door rofl, I was like hey let's open it! Sebastian said yeah why not haha poof entire kitchen & living room filled with gray smoke haha, but yeah opened up some windows and the fire brigade came by too asking if everything was okay I asked them for some coffee even that it was 03:45AM already haha we really forgot about it rofl.

But yer as you can see them buns are as black as coal xD

Uhm have you ever been on a Cruise?

Takama

no, and i dobt that I could anytime soon.

have you ever had a music video play in a different Tab just so you can hear the music?

Primeval12

Yes

Have you ever embarresed yourself in front of someone you had a crush on?

Takama

I YI YI....Yes

(game paused)
Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 23, 2012, 10:28:40 PM

my result rofl!

I know this has been answerd, but i just gotta say, that i almost start a fire with fried Chicken in a microwave.

(game playing)

have you ever tempted the Bloody Marry myth?

Tylosaurus

Nopes not that type of Bloody Mary, the only Bloody Mary I had was the cocktail which I drank frequently with PiƱa Colada 's when I was sailing the Baltic Sea's with the Holland America Line MS Rotterdam VI :)

Have you ever felt for someone that lives a long way away from you?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: