News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

No, never, I do not know them even if it seems strange or impossible. I have heard of them.

Have you ever operated for phimosis?

Subduction

I had to look up what that is but even if I wanted to, I couldn't because I'm a female. So the answer is no. :'D

Have you ever own a pet cat?

indohyus

Yes, her name was Daisey.

Have you ever owned Ferrets?

Subduction

No, but my mom did. Their names were Susie and Jessica. They were so cute.

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Subduction on January 25, 2021, 04:31:41 PM
No, but my mom did. Their names were Susie and Jessica. They were so cute.

Have you ever seen a ghost?
Depends what you mean by ghost. I dont believe in paranormality, sorry bout that, but the thing is light takes time to travel through the great vastness of space so most of the stars you see in the sky at night are actually just "ghosts" of the actual star

This is more of a "do you" rather than "have you ever" but do you go outside in harsh weather for walks, i honestly like it, because it reminds me of the ice age even though in my area there is no ice or snow

Lanthanotus

While I certainly prefer warmer tempteratures and sunny weather, I go out on all weather, even when warnings are up. We on a car but I only use it if there`s basicaly no other way, so I go by bike
in any weather, rain, wind, ice (we do not have ice ad snow here very often though).

Hve you ever caught a bird by hand?

Subduction

(avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420
No need to apologize for that! I'm typically skeptical and don't believe in paranormal stuff either but there are instances where you can't help but wonder. Interesting point about the light of a star though.)

But no, I've never caught a bird by hand before.

Have you ever went rock climbing before?

Stegotyranno420

Unfortuantley,never

Have you ever had a teacher who really liked you

indohyus

Several, Mr. Green was cool for acting, Mr. Brown was brilliantly nuts and Dr. Watts was a great laugh.

Have you ever been given an award for work you've done?

Stegotyranno420

Nobody ever noticed what i do to help

Have you ever went on a pilgrimage?

Subduction

No, but that would be pretty interesting.

Have you ever eaten a ghost pepper before?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Subduction on January 26, 2021, 07:45:34 PM
No, but that would be pretty interesting.

Have you ever eaten a ghost pepper before?
As a Indian, i have definetly eaten those delicious peppers(or atleast in the form of it mixed with peanuts,but i wanna try ghost pepper chips too)

Have you ever had a nightmare that was so vile and disgusting it makes you feel sick

Tyto_Theropod

Yes, several, and obviously I don't want to talk about them or think about them too much.  Fortunately I'm good at finding ways to make them seem trivial and funny when I'm awake, and then I can forget about them and move on.

Have you ever been attacked and/or bitten by a bird?
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Stegotyranno420

Thankfully not

Have you ever seen something super cool out of a cheap and sucky microscope?And what was it?

Ravonium

No, but I've seen quite a few things from fairly decent microscopes (parents were both biologists). I can only remember seeing Daphnia and Cyclops species though.

Have you ever attempted to grow yeast just for the sake of it?

Tyto_Theropod

No, but my family did get one of those self-growing 'friendship cakes' once.  Also, when was a student I did once accidentally grow mould on a cake I forgot about... oops. :-[

Have you ever stolen another family member's shoes to go outside in?
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Subduction

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on January 26, 2021, 09:01:32 PM
No, but my family did get one of those self-growing 'friendship cakes' once.  Also, when was a student I did once accidentally grow mould on a cake I forgot about... oops. :-[

Have you ever stolen another family member's shoes to go outside in?

A couple of times! Sometimes it's more energy efficient to quickly borrow someone else's shoes than run upstairs to grab your own, haha!

Have you ever been to Disneyland?

Shonisaurus

I was never there, I am an adult and my financial situation when I was little never allowed it.

Have you ever a squirrel as a pet?

Tylosaurus

Nah not entirely :D

Never was much of the pet type,e en I do adore animals.

Have you ever had ginger lemon infusion Tea? (without caffeine & milk and anything else that could harm the taste haha)

Subduction

Quote from: Tylosaurus on January 28, 2021, 04:13:42 PM
Nah not entirely :D

Never was much of the pet type,e en I do adore animals.

Have you ever had ginger lemon infusion Tea? (without caffeine & milk and anything else that could harm the taste haha)

No, I'm not a huge fan of tea.

Have you ever eaten raw seafood?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: