News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Nope. I despise quite a lot of seafood, mainly fish. I just always have an issue keeping it down.

Have you ever eaten deer?

Stegotyranno420

no

Have you ever lost a good friend over a tiny misunderstanding

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 28, 2021, 07:58:30 PM
no

Have you ever lost a good friend over a tiny misunderstanding

-resists the urge to make a lot of loud, incomprehensible noises-

Yes. Whether they were good or not is debatable but I've lost friends over small things.

Have you ever been on a cruise before?

Tylosaurus

Yes sir I have, two times in fact! It was with the Holland American Line MS Rotterdam VI  in 2009  my parents & I had a 13 night Baltic cruise and the other was a 19 night cruise with the same ship but to Madeira & the Canary Islands,

Here a photo of the MS Rotterdam VI during the Baltic Cruise, from 2009:

left to right:

HAL MS Rotterdam VI & MSC Poesia at Tallin, Estonia

Have you ever flown with a Boeing 747?

Subduction

Quote from: Tylosaurus on January 28, 2021, 08:28:40 PM
Yes sir I have, two times in fact! It was with the Holland American Line MS Rotterdam VI  in 2009  my parents & I had a 13 night Baltic cruise and the other was a 19 night cruise with the same ship but to Madeira & the Canary Islands,

Here a photo of the MS Rotterdam VI during the Baltic Cruise, from 2009:

left to right:

HAL MS Rotterdam VI & MSC Poesia at Tallin, Estonia

Have you ever flown with a Boeing 747?

(Oh wow! Thank you for sharing! I'd love to go on a cruise longer than a week. I've only been on a 3 night and 7 night cruise with Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas and Allure of the Seas respectively! :D )

No, but that would be a dream come true! Same thing with an Airbus A380. I'd love to fly on those big boys someday!

Have you ever been on a passenger train before?

JohannesB

Who hasn't ever been on a passenger train before? ;-) I certainly have many times.

(About the Boeing 747, I have been on one of those magnificent machines. It was my first time flying!, more than twenty years ago, a very nice, relaxed experience, when we still weren't being treated like possible crime suspects when trying to get on an airplane ;-)

Have you ever seen a solar eclipse?

laticauda

Quote from: Failed archaeologist on February 02, 2021, 12:27:28 AM
Who hasn't ever been on a passenger train before? ;-) I certainly have many times.

(About the Boeing 747, I have been on one of those magnificent machines. It was my first time flying!, more than twenty years ago, a very nice, relaxed experience, when we still weren't being treated like possible crime suspects when trying to get on an airplane ;-)

Have you ever seen a solar eclipse?
I remember two of them.  One in 1993 while in high school and a few years ago in 2017.  I built a pinhole projection box with my kids for 2017.

Have you ever been to the Badlands in North America?

Subduction

No, I haven't but that would be lovely.

Have you ever went scuba diving before?

Shonisaurus

Never, because of my dislocated arms, I cannot be in the water even though I can swim.

Have you ever eaten roasted chestnuts?

Libraraptor

No, I havenĀ“t.

Have you ever played with non-dinosaur toys from your childhood and fet like a child again?

Stegotyranno420

yes, one of the best feelings ever, and its even better with dinosaurs

Have you ever seen someone roast(sorry if I sound cringeworthful, I could not find a better word) another person so hard, you just stood in shock/hyper-intense laughter .

Subduction

In real life or online? Because I don't think so. I've seen people getting roasted and I couldn't help but grin and chuckle about it. But never to a point where I'm laughing hysterically.

Have you ever swim with sharks before?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Subduction on February 03, 2021, 04:39:26 PM
In real life or online? Because I don't think so. I've seen people getting roasted and I couldn't help but grin and chuckle about it. But never to a point where I'm laughing hysterically.

Have you ever swim with sharks before?
Whichever was more intense and brutal, or why not both >:D >:D >:D >:D

to answer, no

have you ever seen a entitled person in public?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm assuming you mean someone who thinks they are entitled to something rather than someone who actually is entitled to something. In this case probably yes. I've seen someone who expects the bus driver to take their word for it on buying a day pass I suppose, and I've seen supermarket customers behave obnoxiously 10 years ago when I was doing work experience

Have you ever held a tarantula?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

Yes, to cure my arachnophobia they put a tarantula on my body in a store / museum in my city.

Have you ever read a book in a book store without having to buy it, that is, have you read the book for free?

Subduction

I read through a couple of pages from a book at a book store but I never read a whole book while at the book store. So, no.

Have you ever been to the Florida Keys?

Shonisaurus

No unfortunately I have hardly traveled anywhere in the world.

Have you ever seen a dog dressed and with shoes on the street?

Postscript: I comment because yesterday I saw a dog whose owners took him down the street dressed and with little shoes, I was very amused and caught my attention and that's why I ask.

Halichoeres

I have. Around here, people put little rubber boots on their dogs' feet in the winter, so that they don't cut their toe pads on the salt used to clear the snow off the sidewalks. And the smaller ones often have sweaters.

Have you ever thrown someone into a snowbank? (In play, not aggression)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Subduction

No, but that sounds hilarious. :'D

Have you ever eaten a vegetarian/meatless burger before?

Stegotyranno420

Whats the point of a meatless burger haha but seriously i did a few times

Have you ever helped turn someones life upside up?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: