News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Yes, probably. Grad school was like that.

Have you ever missed a kick on your bike pedals and skinned the back of your ankle/foot?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

JPuggy

yes I have

Have you ever bought something and then immediately realize it's the wrong thing?

Stegotyranno420

no

Have you ever seen someone try to justify something absolutely disgusting

Halichoeres

All the time.

Have you ever bought a figure just for its accessories (prey, base, etc.)?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

no

Have you ever met a person who thought they were so right, but knew nothing about the subject they were talking about?

Newt

Yes, I believe they were called "everyone on the internet".

Have you ever gotten a black eye?

Halichoeres

Oh definitely.

Have you ever given a black eye?

Stegotyranno420

No

Have you ever got kicked in the you know what, and the persons foot got hurt even more than you did (i didn't even do anything, it just happened when he got mad because i said i didn't want to work for him)

indohyus

No.

Have you ever eaten pumpkin pie?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

No

Have you ever had a very long Internet conversation with someone who claims birds are not dinosaurs?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

No
Have you ever watched Fluffy?

Halichoeres

I used to watch a lot of pets while people were out of town, probably one of them was named Fluffy.

Have you ever slid down a staircase on a pillow/cardboard box/etc. for fun?

indohyus

Oh, all the time as a kid.

Have you ever got a cut on your tongue?

Halichoeres

Oh, certainly.

Have you have ever drawn graffiti?

Stegotyranno420

No i meant the Comedian named Fluffy(Gabriel Iglesisas)
anyways, no

Have you ever had a really controversial opinion in a public area that you weren't expecting to be so controversuial

indohyus

No, I play it safe.

Have you ever to a comic con?

Stegotyranno420

Not into that stuff

More of a are you than a have you but are you a fan of the Simpsons (bonus, who's the best character)

Ravonium

Not really, although I have enjoyed the handful of episodes I've seen. As for the best character, probably Lisa.

Have you ever watched something not in your native language?

indohyus

Quite a lot, usually Japanese.

Have you ever been to Greece?

Libraraptor

No,  unfortunately not.

Have you ever had a hole drilled into one of your bones?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: