News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Never, unfortunately and I would have liked to meet the expectations of the owner who would be having a bad time.

Have you ever Have you laughed heartily when reading a newspaper story?

indohyus

Every now and again. Try to avoid newspapers cus they can be a tad depressing.

Have you ever been for a long gym workout?

Halichoeres

Yeah, although usually in the form of basketball.

Have you ever made a joke that made people look at you funny?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Wow, its very cool that you play basketball

and yes I made such a joke

Have you ever had your pet wake you up for work(or for me, school)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

If you count my dog mooching about on the landing looking for something to nick about an hour before I was planning on getting up then yes I suppose.

Have you ever sang "one man went to mow" with the added stuff about his dog having rubber balloons on its feet?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

no

have you ever realised you have been pronoucing something wrong for life(e.g Ceratosaurus, Ceratopsian, Cynognathus, etc) and tried hard to break it

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I pronounced Chasmosaurus as "chas"mosaurus as in chips for years before I learned it should be Kasmosaurus.
And I pronounced Tuojiangosaurus as Choo-wang-osaurus for years as well before I learned that.

Have you ever realised what you're saying is wrong half way through saying and have to correct you're mid sentence?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 13, 2021, 09:29:16 PM
Wow, its very cool that you play basketball
[I should be clear that I am pretty bad at it, but it's fun anyway]

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on May 14, 2021, 08:32:09 PM
Have you ever realised what you're saying is wrong half way through saying and have to correct you're mid sentence?

Oh yes, all the time.

Have you ever made and launched a model rocket?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

I wish

Have you ever came up with a extremely sophisticated and sneaky plan to do something rather simple and easy

indohyus

All the time. Rarely works.

Have you ever made a chocolate taute?

Halichoeres

No, not quite sure what that is, but I do like chocolate.

Have you ever had to unfreeze a keyhole?

Newt

Yes. Thank goodness for my butane chef's torch!

Have you ever chipped a tooth?

Halichoeres

Mine or someone else's? The answer is yes.

Have you ever lost a toenail or fingernail?

Newt

Yes, both, on a few occasions. It's never fun!

Have you ever shaved your head?

indohyus

No, and never will!!!

Have you ever grown a full beard?

Stegotyranno420

No but that is my destined route

Have you ever seen a Condor in life

indohyus

Sadly, no.

Have you ever been fossil hunting in a country other than your own?

Shonisaurus

No, unfortunately I have not left the Iberian Peninsula, to date.

Have you ever a hallucination? For example see a ghost?

indohyus

I did, from lack of sleep, I thought I was dreaming what I had done.

Have you ever been to an I-MAX cinema?

Shonisaurus

Yes watching a dinosaur movie. The title I do not remember.

Have you ever known an unfortunate person, that is, who died before his time and has he impacted you on his day?

For example, it can be a high school / university classmate, friend, family member.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: