News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

I did. Was very sad. Did meet up with his sister later.

Have you ever found a whippy ice cream that wasn't vanilla?

Shonisaurus

Yes, many strawberry milkshake ice cream for example.

Have you ever studied 18 hours in a row?

Note it does not have to be 18 hours, it can be a long period of continuous hours studying. I have put in 18 hours in a row because that is one of my study records both for work in an institute / university and in the case of preparation for examinations.

indohyus

Never that long, but worked long periods for some.

Have you ever flown for more than an hour?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: indohyus on May 25, 2021, 11:22:41 AM
Never that long, but worked long periods for some.

Have you ever flown for more than an hour?

I think I`ve never been on an aircraft to fly for less. Longest flight for me would be FRAnkfurt to SINgapur, 12.5 hrs I think that is (21 hrs in total to go further to Australia).

Have you ever intentionally swallowed an insect?

Newt

Yes, I've eaten ants, crickets, and mealworms.

Have you ever cooked an elaborate dish for the first time and been disappointed by how it turned out?

indohyus

A few times. Omurice Sticks out as one I tried.

Have you ever met someone who played the Doctor in Doctor Who?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

No but I'd love too, as long as it wasn't Matt Smith.

Have you ever saved a bird from a cat?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ITdactyl

No. Tried and failed 5 times as of this post.

Have you ever tried [eating] fried pig's ears?

Shonisaurus

If I have eaten fried and cooked pork ears (delicious, I recommend it).

Have you ever complained to a commercial company because they constantly call you to offer their products and you don't want them? For example Banks, insurance, telephone, gas, electricity or water companies.

Stegotyranno420

No

Have you ever stopped a hobby you loved for a long period of time, and then when you tried it again, you actually did decently or even good

indohyus

Maybe?

Have you ever had a migraine?

Shonisaurus

No never.

Have you ever had an inguinal hernia?

indohyus

Nope.

Have you ever found a precious gem?

Halichoeres

No, can't say I have, except maybe in the metaphorical sense.

Have you ever customized a prehistoric figure?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Yes, and it's fun :)....or extremely irritating

Have you ever got in trouble for your opinion on something

Shonisaurus

Yes, due to a mistake when writing an opinion on bullying in which I disrespected a teacher thinking that she had abused a child, I had been very indignant, I was before the courts for insults and slander, I had read by mistake wrong allegation when signing a proposal for expulsion of a director. The reality was that the teacher's son had abused a classmate. I went overboard when writing that opinion by mistake, since I am outraged by bullying, especially of boys or girls. They denounced me and I was in court. Luckily I finally realized that I had made a mistake when reading that opinion and I was acquitted. I had a really bad time I thought that at best I would have to pay a fine.

Have you ever eaten cold frozen mushrooms by frying them over a fairly low heat?

indohyus

No.

Have you ever played scrabble?

Halichoeres

Certainly! Once upon a time I even got a little bit good at it.

Have you ever played Bananagrams?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Never, unfortunately, I don't even know that game.

Have you ever walked at a slow pace for more than 4 hours in a row (eye does not necessarily have to be 4 hours, it can be even less but at least 3 hours) down the street, without getting tired?

Halichoeres

Yes, I get most places by walking.

Have you ever helped a friend move, but when you arrived they weren't even done packing?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: