News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indohyus

Thankfully no.

Have you ever fainted or become unconscious?

Lanthanotus

On a daily basis I'd say.....but to answer the question fairly, no, with the exception of medically necessary anaesthetics during an operation. Weird stuff to fall out of consciousness right in the middle of asking a question :D

Have you ever made a homerun?

Shonisaurus

Never, I don't know what a home run is.

Have you ever had a nightmare that unfortunately has become a reality in the short term (illness and death of a relative, for example)?

Rexy

Unfortunately, yes. My dad passed away from cancer in 2003 and I remember having a really horrible dream the night before he died.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?
Taking dinosaurs off this island is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

indohyus

No, rarely see them here.

Have you ever been stung by an insect?

Newt

Sure, lots of times, by many different kinds of insects; at least 5 this week (all sweat bees, so pretty mild). I'm always shocked when adults tell me they've never been stung.

Have you ever worried that someone thinks more highly of you than you deserve?

Shonisaurus

Honestly no, I am not at all traumatized by what others think too much and what others say about me even if they say it to my face. It does not matter to me.

Have you ever been afraid of something unfounded, that is, have you ever had an unfounded fear that has never happened?

Halichoeres

Definitely.

Have you ever adopted an animal that wandered into your yard/home/etc?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Yes, we adopted a stray cat when I was a child.  It used to creep into our kitchen in winter to sit by the stove.  Turns out it wasn't a stray at all - just thought its owners had far too many cats and wanted a quiet life!

Have you ever lost a pet and wondered what happened to it?

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 20, 2021, 01:52:20 PM
Definitely.

Have you ever adopted an animal that wandered into your yard/home/etc?

Newt

Yes. My pet Florida Red-bellied Turtle, Nellie, was turtle-napped, probably by some of the feral neighborhood children. I don't know if they released her, kept her for their own, ate her...there's no telling.

Have you ever broken something immediately after somebody told you to be careful with it?

Stegotyranno420

This always happens. I'm doing something normally, and the moment my mother tells me to be careful with it, something ruins my luck and it gets damaged. It's like Indian parents have some kind of magic on their side (figuratively)

Have you ever seen someone who is usually nice or neutral get REALLY mad

Shonisaurus

Yes, in fact all of us, no matter how neutral or pleasant we pretend to be, have our dark side. Nobody in the world is one hundred percent good or one hundred percent bad and if in my particular case I believed that I was good (I admit that many times my soul is quite black for my misfortune), I would have reason to feel worried.

Have you ever dreamed of a super toy prehistoric animal in this case, that you never thought was going to be marketed and the dream has become a reality.

For example, I dreamed years ago that they made a magnificent paraceratherium (and I got to hold it in my hands) and with a fabulous horror bird and then the kelenken from Collecta and the paraceratherium from Itoy emerged and they are as magnificent as what I had in the dream.

indohyus

No.

Have you ever felt a series went on for too long?

GojiraGuy1954

Yes.

Have you ever seen a figure that you thought looked horrible in the promotional images, but really liked in person?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Pretty much most the Mojo figures I got

Have you ever have a bunch of dreams in one sleep?

GojiraGuy1954

No, not really.

Have you ever bought a figure and saw that it went on sale the day after you did so?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

indohyus

Undoubtedly, is my luck.

Have you ever painted a 3d dino model?

ITdactyl

Yes.

Have you ever had a cow tongue sandwich?

Newt

Yes. Torta lenga, baby!

Have you ever come close to a potentially deadly animal in the wild?

indohyus

Not really. Closest was the black adder, but not that bad.

Have you ever had a photograph of yourself in a newspaper?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: