News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

yes by friends of mine that bore themselves at work they send me a url either it's a sick picture or I get Rick Rolled rofl
Even so, that song from Rick Ashley was a major hit in the 80's and really it's not as bad as most think it is :)
Although I find it still odd that people use that song to trick people for a lame excuse, I find that rather senseless if you'd ask me :P

Have you ever made an amazing new discovery?

Takama

not my self, but dose being used as photographical evidence in medical research work?

also, my great Uncle helped saved the Bald Eagles from the Att (or ADD ADT Forgot what it was called) Chemical.

have you ever been to the Prom?

Primeval12

Nope, still in middle school

have you ever tried a stunt and got hurt trying?

Tylosaurus

Oh yeaH! haha, took my Yamaha Aerox-R Scooter on the Half pipe, up, down up and down and up but then I did a full back flip with the entire scooter mid air haha and crashed down on the middle part of the half pipe, many bruises, but no broken bones rofl!

And man I laughed so hard so did my mates haha after that we went home haha, shame I have no pics of this event rofl, that back flip was really impressive my mates told me, they were very amazed and surprised I came out of there without breaking anything xD

So have you ever tested your scooter on the Half-Pipe like I did?  ;D

Primeval12

No

have you ever microwaved something you shuldn't (Tin foil, paper, bar of soap)?

Takama

Ramen nooddles. says not to microwave.

i disobyed

woke up sick the next mourning.

have you ever violated Curfew?

ZoPteryx

Nope.

Have you ever had a dream so realistic, that you thought it was reality?

Lio99

yes
have you ever thought that you where just dreaming while you where still dreaming? 

Tylosaurus

Yeaps it's like waking up in a dream and then waking up again... my mind was like what is going on now! rofl!

Have you ever got lost in a shopping mall?

Lio99

yes, when i was very young though
have you ever had a close to death experience?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have once, when my mate and I were taking a drive on the scooter and all of a sudden this Stalk flew over and hit his helmet and I drove behind him we almost crashed, our good driving skills saved us as we were able to maneuver from each other to a safe stop heh.

Have you ever felt unreliable about a certain thing?

postsaurischian

No!

Have you ever burned a fur worn by a lady sitting right before you in a tram?

Takama

Quote from: Zopteryx on March 27, 2012, 05:34:12 AM
Nope.

Have you ever had a dream so realistic, that you thought it was reality?
(Game paused)
sleep paralysis it sounds like.

Quote from: Lio99 on March 27, 2012, 07:18:50 AM
yes, when i was very young though
have you ever had a close to death experience?

2005, when my heart almost gave out in front of my parents. I remember it was like trying to stay awake from being deprived of sleep.  I cant believe it was that easy to let yourself go from the world.

(Game Playing)

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 27, 2012, 08:52:12 AM
No!

Have you ever burned a fur worn by a lady sitting right before you in a tram?

no, where I live, trams are almost nonexistent

have you ever ate a whole peanut, shell and all

Simon

Have you guys ever thought about taking a day off from this thread?

Honestly, every time I log on and start going through the recent posts half of them seem to be in this thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with dinosaurs.

I know this is a general discussion, but really fellas, I am sure there are a lot of boards more suitable than the DTF for this.

Takama

Its just a silly game, but if you want dinosaur related stuff. then here you go

have you ever
ate a whole peanut shell and all?

Climped ontop of a Dinosaur Statue? (of any size)

Simon

Yes, actually.  My kids and I took a picture sitting on the back of the Parasaurolophus statue outside the Dinosaur ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Florida.

And you?   ;D

Tylosaurus

Yes at Brisbane Museum back in 1983, don't remember much of it rofl.

have you ever seen a real Spinosaurus Skull?

tyrantqueen

QuoteHave you guys ever thought about taking a day off from this thread?

Honestly, every time I log on and start going through the recent posts half of them seem to be in this thread, which has absolutely nothing to do with dinosaurs.

I know this is a general discussion, but really fellas, I am sure there are a lot of boards more suitable than the DTF for this
Does the description under General Category not say "post anything here"?

It's not breaking any rules, and people are having fun, so what's the problem?  ???

Anyway, back on topic

Quotehave you ever seen a real Spinosaurus Skull?
No, all the museums I have been to usually had T-Rexes  ::)

Have you ever put on a piece of clothing inside out and hadn't noticed until someone pointed it out?

Simon

Tyrantqueen wrote:  "It's not breaking any rules, and people are having fun, so what's the problem?  ???"

I didn't say it was breaking any rules - just that it was sometimes frustrating the way posts in this thread clutter up the 'recent posts' page - expecially because we still can only see 10 posts before we have to click on the next page.  (Mr. Admin, you said you were gonna fix that, no?)

Now look - you've got ME involved in this foolishness ...

*AHEM*

When you say "real Spinosaurus skull", no, because no one has seen a complete Spinosaurus skull yet - just bits and pieces ... but no, never seen a cast of one ...

..here is a softball for those who have ever visited the AMNH in NYC ...

...have you ever seen the arms of a Deinocheirus?

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Simon on March 27, 2012, 08:07:33 PM
posts in this thread clutter up the 'recent posts' page - expecially because we still can only see 10 posts before we have to click on the next page.  (Mr. Admin, you said you were gonna fix that, no?)

There is now an option in your profile that allows you to ignore boards of your selection :)
I'm still looking for a fix for the recent posts page.  C:-)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: