News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 27, 2012, 07:30:18 PM
have you ever seen a real Spinosaurus Skull?

I took this pic a few weeks ago at the 'Australian Museum' in Sydney :).

Yes at Brisbane Museum back in 1983, don't remember much of it rofl.

I guess you mean the 'Queensland Museum' or is there another one in Brisbane that I missed :-[?

Tylosaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 27, 2012, 08:28:54 PM

I took this pic a few weeks ago at the 'Australian Museum' in Sydney :).

I guess you mean the 'Queensland Museum' or is there another one in Brisbane that I missed :-[?

Now we're talk'n!!! That's a neato mate, I have been to the Queensland Museum yes :) Which is located in Brisbane right? It has a stone made Statues of a T-Rex v.s Triceratops in the front yard, as far as my photographic memory can tell me  :)) ;D

Quote from: Simon on March 27, 2012, 08:07:33 PM
Tyrantqueen wrote:  "It's not breaking any rules, and people are having fun, so what's the problem?  ???"

I didn't say it was breaking any rules - just that it was sometimes frustrating the way posts in this thread clutter up the 'recent posts' page - expecially because we still can only see 10 posts before we have to click on the next page.  (Mr. Admin, you said you were gonna fix that, no?)

Now look - you've got ME involved in this foolishness ...

*AHEM*

When you say "real Spinosaurus skull", no, because no one has seen a complete Spinosaurus skull yet - just bits and pieces ... but no, never seen a cast of one ...

..here is a softball for those who have ever visited the AMNH in NYC ...

...have you ever seen the arms of a Deinocheirus?

You got yourself involved in this foolishness, don't shove that on an other, that isn't fair  :P
If this is not your kind of topic, just ignore this topic, it's that simple.

And no I have not seen a Deinocheirus Arms, not planning to go to USA either, the Airport security system is very over exaggerated and way too over crowded.

Have you ever been in a real Angusta Helicopter Simulation of the Royal Belgian Airforce before?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 27, 2012, 08:29:16 PM
I have been to the Queensland Museum yes :) Which is located in Brisbane right? It has a stone made Statues of a T-Rex v.s Triceratops in the front yard, as far as my photographic memory can tell me  :)) ;D

You mean these two ;D?

....... not planning to go to USA either, the Airport security system is very over exaggerated and way too over crowded.
I won't die before I've come to San Francisco ....... and I'll be sure to wear some flowers in my hair :).

Tylosaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 27, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
I have been to the Queensland Museum yes :) Which is located in Brisbane right? It has a stone made Statues of a T-Rex v.s Triceratops in the front yard, as far as my photographic memory can tell me  :)) ;D

You mean these two ;D?

Well I'll be hah yeah that's them allright, Crikey! They are gorgeous and thanks for the pics mate! ;D 8)

Okay back to the topic :)

As my previous question went:
Have you ever been in a real Angusta Helicopter Simulation of the Royal Belgian Airforce before?

It's now this:

Have you ever seen the a real skeleton of the dutch Mosasaurus Hoffmannii,  that is displayed at Maastricht, The Netherlands, where it also was found in The Mass River?
more info here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosasaurus

dinonikes

Have you ever been experienced?

Sorry, the title of the thread just made that song pop into my head-probably has the best all time backwards guitar solo-

Takama

No i have not seen a dutch Mossaurus skeleton

or Experienced

have you ever made a CollectA Tisntasaurus do naughty things to other figures?

(game paused)

Would i be envied to say, that I've been in the Fossil Archives in the Nataural Historey Museum of London, and was showed the piece of the Jawbone?

Because i totally did
(Game Started)

Tylosaurus

No I don't have any CollectA figures so doing that would not of been possible either ;D And noes I have not done that to other figures, the poor things  *orthocone*

Have you ever seen the Invicta Lambiosaurus on ebay?

stoneage

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 28, 2012, 09:23:00 AM
No I don't have any CollectA figures so doing that would not of been possible either ;D And noes I have not done that to other figures, the poor things  *orthocone*

Have you ever seen the Invicta Lambiosaurus on ebay?

Yes, many years ago, when I bought it and the Dimetrodon from DeMarco.

Have you ever been on a big sailboat?

Primeval12

No

Have you ever broke a hole in the wall by accident?

Takama

Yes, in a fit of Gamer Rage

have you ever melt a chinasaur with a Sparkelar?

Primeval12

I wouldn't, Chinosaurs may suck but burning plastic Is toxic (Plus mom would kill me :) )

Have you ever got hit in the face with a dodgeball?

Primeval12

And trust me to spell chinAsaurs wrong

Takama

Yes. Ive been dodge balled in the face.
have you ever been in a Ambulance?

tyrantqueen

No not so far.

Repeat question, because it wasn't answered last time for some reason.
Have you ever put on an item of clothing inside out, but not noticed until someone pointed it out later?

Simon

Quote from: primeval12 on March 29, 2012, 12:52:30 AM
No

Have you ever broke a hole in the wall by accident?

No.  But I did put a few holes in walls ON PURPOSE in my younger days, before many of you were even born ...  ;)

Have you ever SEEN a Triceratops poop?  (Trick question - can you figure it out?)  I HAVE!

EDIT:  Just Google "Triceratops Experience" - there's a few good Youtube videos as well - the exhibit has apparently reopened recently ....

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 29, 2012, 02:56:27 AM
No not so far.

Repeat question, because it wasn't answered last time for some reason.
Have you ever put on an item of clothing inside out, but not noticed until someone pointed it out later?

Yes I have, I had this a lot with black T-Shirts :P

Have you ever been to The Netherlands?

Primeval12

No

Have you ever been pranked? (Explain)

tyrantqueen

I don't know. There was a time, at school, when my teacher came in and painted herself with makeup to trick us into thinking she had bubonic plague.
We all thought she was serious. I think we were about 10 or so at the time. Does that count?

Have you ever eaten snow?

Takama

Yes,  fresh from the poluted sky.

have you ever drank pool water?(accidently)

Primeval12

Yes and that dos count as a prank

have you ever slipped on black ice?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: