News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pliosaurking

They don't occur where I live.

Have you ever went shark cage diving?

Stegotyranno420

Nope.

Have you ever said something out loud which was embarrassingly taken out of context

MinimumOfMaximum

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 10, 2012, 06:06:22 AMNo, first person shooter games aren't really my thing :P I'm more of a sandbox, RPG and adventure type gamer.

Have you ever wanted to buy something but couldn't because you ran out of money? XD

I prefer simulators. Space, air or train simulators are my hobbies from childhood. Euro Truck Simulator also is my fav game, haha :3

But what I like the most is railworks train simulator and I do not know why. I mean, not the particular simulator but as a whole concept.

My Psychologist once told me that this is connected to my child trauma where I was not able to buy toy railway box with two locomotives. That is why I am trying to compensate this by virtual reality.

Well... I decided to solve this "problem" by going to work as an operator of a train next month. I hope that I will be successful there!

Sometimes I feel impressed how childhood creates a new reality for us in the future...

CityRaptor

Sort of interesting, but you forgot the question, therefore:

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Bread

"What?" - Michael Keaton (Batman)

But no I haven't.

Have you ever seen the 1989 Batman starring Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as the Joker?

Stegotyranno420

"What?"-Michael Keaton (Batman)-Bread
But no I haven't either.

Have you ever seen Wierd Al's Jurassic Park

Halichoeres

I've heard the song but I haven't seen the video.

Have you ever gone tidepooling?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Newt

Only once, on Enoshima Island in Japan. It was fun!

Have you ever been bitten by a turtle?

Pliosaurking

Yes I have actually, by a Red slider. Even though it wasn't massive it did enough damage!

Have you ever went on your dream vacation?

Halichoeres

I don't think I've ever had a singular dream itinerary, but I have been on some pretty darn good vacations, so I'll say yes.

Have you ever found an insect or other small animal in your shoe?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Yes

Have you ever seen an orb web spider?(bonus if it also was at an airport roaming freely)

Halichoeres

Yes, many different species in many different places, but I actually don't think I've seen one in an airport.

Have you ever had photopsia (seeing stars or flashes of light where there are none)?

Stegotyranno420

I seen certain things like that, but I'm not sure if it's photopsia

Have you ever had a carrot randomly thrown at your head(this happened today btw)

Halichoeres

Not sure about carrots specifically, but I've been pelted by plenty of foodstuffs in my life.

Have you ever broken an articulated figure by forcing a stubborn joint?

Bowhead Whale

Yes, unfortunately. It was an old MOTU Spikor figure and the rubber band inside the leg snapped when I tried to move it...

Have you ever rescued a hurt wild animal?

Halichoeres

Yes, in fact just a few days ago, as I was leaving work, I found a brown creeper that had flown into a window and was stunned on the ground. I scooped it up to put it in a tree, but it preferred my shirt:

Have you ever gotten salt water up your nose?

Newt

Aww, cute little creeper! I saw quite a few of those in Chicago, they seem to be much more common there than in Tennessee. But to answer your question, yes, I have most certainly gotten saltwater up my nose. Feels great! Free nasal rinse, courtesy of the ocean.

Have you ever used a tool that terrified you?

Stegotyranno420

If you consider guns as tools, then yes they used to terrify me. But now I enjoy shooting down old soda cans.

Have you played Ultimate Frisbee?

Halichoeres

Yes, although we played with a circular saw blade ("Have you ever...?" two-fer!).

Have you ever split wood?

Stegotyranno420

Not in a woodshop but in the field

Have you ever lived near a place where a periodic table element is named after?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: