News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Noes here where I live they do not have such lifeforms :P

Have you ever been to a Schuurfeest? 
which looks like this:

tyrantqueen

Is it anything like Oktoberfest? I haven't been to either because I sadly have never left this country  :-\

Have you ever found something really funny but other people didn't?

Primeval12

Yah in school (Students think stuff is funny, teachers don't)

Have you ever fall off a horse?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have and I have bad memories of that day...

@ Tyrantqueen :)

As that Schuurfeest goes it is indeed a bit like Octoberfest yeah but then in a big shed where the farmers normally store their tractors, trailers and such gear which they use on the countryside :)

Anyhoo Have you ever drank a cocktail of anykind?

tyrantqueen

No, I do not drink alcohol of any kind, for personal reasons.

Have you ever tried to repaint a dinosaur toy?  :)

Tylosaurus

Yes an Invicta Plesiosaurus and an Invicta Mamenchisaurus ;D Can't say my repaints are as marvellous as the ones I seen here though, but yeah I gave it a shot, but I had hoped for a better result  *orthocone* :-X

Have you ever eaten Kangaroo beef?

Takama

No, i don't think i can get that around here

have you ever swallowed a bug?

tyrantqueen

Definitely not.

Have you ever slept in the daytime?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have and I still do also due to my illness, even if I sleep normal sleep time of 8 hours after breakfast I just fall asleep again so I lay on the couch go for a nap of like 2 3 hours sometimes alot shorter then go for a 20 to 30 minute walk to keep a bit of my condition intact and then I am tired again.

Have you ever broken a bone in your life?

tyrantqueen

No, I am not really very athletic to be honest. My mum broke her arm once, and my dad broke his collarbone from falling off his motorbike though.

Have you ever been admitted to ER?

Takama

OH YES plenty of times. with my fragile heart, its better safe then Dead.

have you ever ate mexican food(in the UK)

Tylosaurus

Yes I have eaten Mexican food, only not in the UK, but in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, there I ate Mexican Taco's with some good Tobasco sauce and man that rocked my world completely!
Mexicans know what good food is Takama, that is one thing to be very certain about!

Have you ever built your own PC without blowing it up?

tyrantqueen

Yep, the one I am using at the moment, and I partially built another one about 2 years ago when I was first starting out.

Have you ever littered where you weren't supposed to?

Takama

Paused

Quote from: Tylosaurus on April 04, 2012, 10:53:20 PM
Yes I have eaten Mexican food, only not in the UK, but in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, there I ate Mexican Taco's with some good Tobasco sauce and man that rocked my world completely!
Mexicans know what good food is Takama, that is one thing to be very certain about!

I know they do, My Grandpas is one of them, and my my, his Mexican cooking is the best

Play

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 04, 2012, 10:55:18 PM
Yep, the one I am using at the moment, and I partially built another one about 2 years ago when I was first starting out.

Have you ever littered where you weren't supposed to?

yes, every time i littered, its straight up illegal here

have you ever been insulted by a parrot

tyrantqueen

No, I used to have a budgie and then, later, a cockatiel, but they both died, and never spoke a word when they were alive  :-\

Have you ever lost a whole finger/toenail?

ITewan

No.

Have you ever decided pigs could fly?
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Takama

Yes,    falling bag of pork rinds

Have you ever got a Bloody Ear?(I have one as i type this)

tyrantqueen

No, never been in a fight  :o

Have you ever had stomach flu? (I had it once over Christmas, it was horrible)

Takama

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 05, 2012, 11:40:34 PM
No, never been in a fight  :o

Have you ever had stomach flu? (I had it once over Christmas, it was horrible)

I was not in a fight, just stuck a Q-Tip to far inside while cleaning.

and yes Ive had the Stomach Flu

have you ever had the Chicken Pox

tyrantqueen

Yeah, had when I was about 3 or 4.

You know you're not supposed to stick those cotton bud thingies in your ear right? (Yet everyone does it)  ::) ;)

Have you ever sat on a whoopee cushion accidentally?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: