News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 11, 2012, 04:41:52 AM
Every kid does XD I didn't do it in Sharpie marker though.

Have you ever left something important in the pockets of your trousers, forgotten about it, and then put the trousers in the washing machine with the item still in the pocket?

Yaps xD It was my passport haha, but hay no worries it was going to be replaced the next week rofl!
it turned into a wet red booklet xD So I placed it in an open book mode in my Central heating and let it to dry haha ;D

Anyhoo have you ever had a feeling something good will happen and in time that similar feeling took place?

Primeval12

Yes

By the way i left my Primeval Angurognathus (All three) in my pocket and it went through the wash but they all survived :)

Have you ever eaten burnt food?

Takama

im eating a burnt pizza as we speak.

have you ever ate while onine?

tyrantqueen

No, I don't want to get stray crumbs/spillages onto my £50 keyboard  :P

Have you ever looked up your own house on Google Maps' satellite?

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 12, 2012, 10:13:46 AM
No, I don't want to get stray crumbs/spillages onto my £50 keyboard  :P

Have you ever looked up your own house on Google Maps' satellite?
Yes I have my old house could be seen but the new one I live in which is like 5 years old is not even on the map all you see is a space with grass on it, which is how it looked like before anything was built haha xD

Have you ever played Minecraft for 8 hours nonstop?

tyrantqueen

I wouldn't say 8 hours non-stop, the last time I played I got killed by an Enderman XD I'm still a n00b at the game.

Have you ever fallen down the stairs?

Tylosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 12, 2012, 02:22:14 PM
I wouldn't say 8 hours non-stop, the last time I played I got killed by an Enderman XD I'm still a n00b at the game.

Have you ever fallen down the stairs?

Yes I have, even that I was in pain I did laugh in the end since it was the quickest way down xD haha
As for the Enderman which I call end of Man haha, never look in to their eyes, that is the only time they will attack ya ;)

Have you ever sprained both your ankles at once?

Patrx

Quote from: Tylosaurus on April 12, 2012, 02:49:02 PMHave you ever sprained both your ankles at once?

Aye, once while I was leaping across rooftops while fighting of a team of ninja(s).

Okay, no, I haven't.

Have you ever watched a terrible movie just because there were dinosaurs in it?

DinoFan45

Yes, I have. I watched several, but the one that comes to mind is the movie Land of the Lost. The acting wasn't the best, and the plot had too many holes, and almost didn't make sense half the time. But the dinosaurs were worth it alone.

Have you ever done something so horrible that you can barley talk about it?
"Life will find a way."

Tylosaurus

Yes but I was about seven yoa at the time, back then you had no idea what you were doing and you did it anyways, I used to kill cane toads and look how they were like on their insides... I still hate myself for doing this, I actually love all types of animals, although the thought of doing such things at such a young age I dunno, I hope there are smarter souls out there.
My parents never saw me do it, but tstill I was a cruel bastard back then, probably due to that I wanted ton know what they were like on their insides ... In time I rethought it and I was wrong in doing this and then I saved them from danger like getting them out of the swimming pool and setting them free, even that there was a cane toad plague, most people wanted them things dead I wanted the opposite.

This is the first time I talked about this in the open btw.

But hay, I would only save an animal if it were in danger, the same I'd save a person for that reason.

Have you ever saved a life?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Tylosaurus on April 12, 2012, 04:30:20 PM
Yes but I was about seven yoa at the time, back then you had no idea what you were doing and you did it anyways, I used to kill cane toads and look how they were like on their insides... I still hate myself for doing this, I actually love all types of animals, although the thought of doing such things at such a young age I dunno, I hope there are smarter souls out there.
My parents never saw me do it, but tstill I was a cruel bastard back then, probably due to that I wanted ton know what they were like on their insides ... In time I rethought it and I was wrong in doing this and then I saved them from danger like getting them out of the swimming pool and setting them free, even that there was a cane toad plague, most people wanted them things dead I wanted the opposite.

This is the first time I talked about this in the open btw.

But hay, I would only save an animal if it were in danger, the same I'd save a person for that reason.

Have you ever saved a life?

My counsellor told me it's a common thing for people with autism to do- apparently cutting open worms to see inside them is also common.
Yes, it was a cruel thing to do, but I guess since you were young and probably intensely curious, you probably didn't do it out of malicious intent. We've all done things in the past we regret  :-\
At least you learned from your mistake and helped the cane toads later on.  :)

Anyway, back to the game.

I think I may have saved my mum's life, or at least stopped a serious accident. My mother is deaf in one ear, and hard of hearing in the other.
One day we were about to cross the road, and a car appeared out of nowhere. My mother was about to take a step, (she didn't hear the car) but I heard it and stopped her.

Tylosaurus

Wow well I am happy you saved her, you have good senses my friend, we all only have one mother and we should be precious, We all would of done the same my friend <3

Have you ever save a cat that was stuck in a high tree?

Primeval12

Nope

Have you ever been scared by a movie so much you had trouble sleeping?

Tylosaurus

No that I haven't, I know my limits when it would lead to such situations :)

Have you ever felt lost?

tyrantqueen

I felt lost when I actually got lost in Tesco when I was about 6  ::) ;D

Have you ever tasted food so bad that you had to spit it out?

Tylosaurus

Yes I have, that was last night, some odd Noodles soup with some grose brown gew that came with it, it was way too salty and spicy I was on fire rofl and it was really grose, it was one of them Chinese noodles with some odd hot and spicy Thai flavored dried vegies and a prawn flavored powder, really I was amazed that some people would love the taste of this poison haha

Have you ever found a piece of great fortune?

Takama

Cant say i have. however, my Grandpa was an Expert Wood Carver, and some of his works fetched a high penny

have you ever done something with your friends only to be ashamed of it the next day

Tylosaurus

hmmm no not that I can recall, anyways I hope not for that matter :)

Have you ever slept in a roller coaster?

Takama

Impossable for me.

have you ever ate something that made you miserable in the tummy region the rest of the day?

Tylosaurus

yeah well I had that for like 3 to 4 days after one time I was sick for two weeks, no more McDonalds for me, that places sells poison heh, it seems conservatives are very poisonous for my body.

Have you ever been upset about something and still you have a bad feeling or regrets from doing that something, even that it is so many years later?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: