News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 23, 2019, 05:02:44 PM
Nope.

Have you ever given an embarrassingly bad Christmas gift?
I don't celebrate Christmas, but the closet thing i could think of is getting hotsauce in the middle of December. However, I actually liked it
Had you ever solved a rubiks cube with out cheating(be honest >:D)

Ravonium

Unfortunately not.

Have you ever gotten pus in any of your eyes?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Ravonium on December 23, 2019, 10:52:16 PM
Unfortunately not.

Have you ever gotten pus in any of your eyes?
Yuck, no...   
Had you ever seen John Leguziamo perform as a Megalonyx, or Ray Romano as a Mammuthus Primegenius

Kotori_Sonoda

unfortunately I have not. I really should though...

Have you ever wore a Supervillain costume for Halloween?
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

Patrx

Yes! I was Darth Maul for Halloween of 1999.

Have you ever tried to make a replica of a television or movie prop?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Patrx on December 26, 2019, 08:03:19 AM
Yes! I was Darth Maul for Halloween of 1999.

Have you ever tried to make a replica of a television or movie prop?
Unfortunatley, not

Have you ever(or are you) a social outcast at school, just because you like things others don't like

Kotori_Sonoda

Oh definitely.
I really can't relate to my peers who are all talking about sports or show business because I'm interested in toy collecting and anime...

Have you ever lost a really huge amount of money?

Halichoeres

Yes, by cashing out a smallish 401K to finish school. To me it was a huge amount, and if I hadn't had to do that, it would be worth many times more.

Have you ever discovered a food allergy the hard way?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

No.

Have you ever used an inside joke somewhere it didn't translate well?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Ravonium on December 29, 2019, 03:58:29 PM
No.

Have you ever used an inside joke somewhere it didn't translate well?
Yeah. Me and my brother have a lot of dinosaur jokes and our classmates(i was in 2nd and my brother was in 4th) thought we are freaks, until they realized that we were the smartest in both of our grades
Had you ever seen a pet get attacked by a larger animal(my dog was able to defend himself and he, despite being less than half the size of the other dog, turned the tables and started attacking the bigger dog) He was so brave, and he lives to his name to this day(Buddy) my other dog, the feral dog hybrid, does not(his name is Rexy, and he got hecka scared when that big dog came.)
Funny thing is Buddy is unnerved by cats and Rexy is not, he attacks them crazily.

Kotori_Sonoda

A pet?
No, but in my country strays aren't uncommon so I have seen some stray dogs get into fights with each other...

Have you ever started watching a show and enjoyed it so much you ended up going through all the episodes faster than you expected?

Halichoeres

Definitely. Most recently with Big Mouth.

Have you ever been hunting?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

Have you ever eaten snake meat?

Avimimus

No, I'm vegetarian.  Have you ever met your idol?
We are birds

Shonisaurus

If I personally met the paleontologist José Luis Sanz at the Madrid Book Fair and he signed me an autograph of a dinosaur book. I sent him photographs of the Edmontosaurus fossil he had bought from the Natural Science Museum and I called him on the phone and he said they were real fossils, it is part of a tail. I admire José Luis Sanz a lot because he is an eminence from the point of view of paleontology.

Have you ever found a ticket on the street or in your workplace that nobody claimed of 100 euros / 100 dollars / 100 pounds (to give three examples) and rejected it because it gave you scruples to catch them?

Mirroraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 11, 2020, 03:31:14 PM
Definitely. Most recently with Big Mouth.

Have you ever been hunting?
I found that no one answered your question. I will respond to both your question and the one above:
Yes, I have participated in several group activities for hunting wild deer. In Japan, there are so many wild deer(Cervus nippon) and wild boars that they start to destroy farmers' crops, and the government encourages travelers to participate in hunting activities to control them. But only a few were willing to participate, and most of them were not conscious of Trophy Hunter. Hunting culture in Asia is vastly different from Europe and the United States. Most Asians see hunting as a means of obtaining meat and fur without realizing its positive and negative effects on the ecology. So it's easy for them to go to extremes with regard to hunting.
Never. But I often pick up change on the road. When I was in China, I used to have a jar filled with change I picked up at school-The face value ranges from 0.5 yuan to 0.05 yuan. It was eventually returned to school the year I graduated.

Have you ever experienced a car accident?

Avimimus

Yes, I was travelling to my Grandparent's house which is in the middle of nowhere and there are many small tight roads. Out of nowhere a huge lorry about 65ft in length swung round the corner hitting the car. My little brother was in the very back of the car and if he had not of jumped over across the seats he probably would have been crushed. It was a very frightening day and we were too in shock to drive, so we left the car at a pub and walked the rest of the journey. 

Have you ever seen a non native bird species in your garden?
We are birds

Halichoeres

Well, I've never had a garden per se, but I see nonnative birds from my window all the time: house sparrows, rock pigeons, common starlings, and occasionally monk parakeets.

Have you ever had a haircut so bad that people made fun of it?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 12, 2020, 02:26:30 PM
Well, I've never had a garden per se, but I see nonnative birds from my window all the time: house sparrows, rock pigeons, common starlings, and occasionally monk parakeets.

Have you ever had a haircut so bad that people made fun of it?
Nope, never cut my hair in my life, its against my religion.

Have you ever watched Shaun the Sheep

Avimimus

Yes, but only about once or twice.

Have you ever travelled to Australasia?
We are birds

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: