News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

No, unfortunately I don't understand science.

Have you ever suffered a painful leg cramp when you are sleeping?

Halichoeres

Not while I was sleeping, that sounds disruptive.

Have you ever caught a fish?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 31, 2020, 06:31:46 PM
Not while I was sleeping, that sounds disruptive.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Nope.

Speaking of fish, had you ever had a exotic fish. (i had a fighter fish that killed its gold fish neighbor, and held the other goldfish hostage for 5 weeks, before killing that one)

EmperorDinobot

Yes.

Have you ever eaten rabbit?

Shonisaurus

Yes, I ate rabbit but I did not like it.

Have you ever dreamed that a Nuclear War broke out?

Halichoeres

Not to my recollection.

Have you ever dived from a cliff or rock face into a body of water?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Kotori_Sonoda

No, thankfully i haven't ended up at that situation (because I can't swim!)

Have you ever stayed awake for a whole day without sleeping?
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Jurassic Park toys collector

SidB

Yes, unfortunately, after drinking two cups. one large, of Turkish coffee. Will not repeat that!

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

Libraraptor

Quote from: SidB on May 25, 2020, 03:30:07 AM
Yes, unfortunately, after drinking two cups. one large, of Turkish coffee. Will not repeat that!

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

As a child, yes.  Nowadays I usually stop crying before I go to bed.

Have you ever lost something precious in your toilet?

Shonisaurus

If soft contact lenses, I had showered with them.

Have you ever been to bed very scared after watching a horror movie on television?

Smilodon P.

Yes, but it wasn't exactly watching a horror movie, but an episode of "Amazing Stories". In that chapter, Christopher Lloyd played a teacher who was beheaded and used his head as a bowling ball when chasing his students.

What is the most bizarre event you witnessed at a party?(No adult or eschatological content to escape the commonplace).

Mirroraptor

I have hardly ever joined parties, but there have been some impressive things in group activities. Once, a friend drove his car out of the yard to get ready for our travel and then hit a truck driving laterally on the main road. He himself was fine, but the truck driver was terrified.

Have you ever been troubled by mosquitoes?

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Mirroraptor on May 26, 2020, 01:34:15 PM

Have you ever been troubled by mosquitoes?

Not really, annoyed maybe..... but troubled indeed by "midgets", as they called them in Scotland, tiny black flies that occur in the billions once it is not raining or windy (which is luckily a quite rare event in Scotland to my limited experience) and eat you alive so to say. The stings or bite marks covered my arms and legs like pox for two weeks.

Have you ever smuggled something through air transport?

Avian

Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 26, 2020, 05:14:14 PM

Have you ever smuggled something through air transport?

No, but I have smuggled a Dairy Queen Blizzard into a movie theater, don't ask how.  :))

Have you ever brought a dinosaur figure to your school?
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Halichoeres

Back when Jurassic Park was still in theaters, I brought my Kenner Pteranodon to school and it got confiscated by the teacher because I was flapping its wings in class. (She returned it at the end of the day.)

Have you ever tried to rescue a nestling bird found on the ground?

Shonisaurus

Yes, I saved a sparrow that had entered my old flat in the mountains and my parents and I fed him the next day, he went out safely to the street. We were coming on a weekend and we found that sparrow chirping desperately, he was locked up for many days and he was having a hard time, thank goodness we arrived on time.

Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character, that is, have you had a platonic love?

Halichoeres

When I was 5 or 6, I fell in love with the Childlike Empress from The Neverending Story.

Have you ever been attacked by a plant?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 27, 2020, 11:10:50 PM
When I was 5 or 6, I fell in love with the Childlike Empress from The Neverending Story.

Have you ever been attacked by a plant?
Nope

Have you ever helped reunited a dog with its owner

brontosauruschuck

I have.

Have you ever breathed?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on May 28, 2020, 12:57:20 AM
I have.

Have you ever breathed?
OH NO I HAD NEVER HAD BUT IT SEEMS INTERESTING ::) (just joking)

Have you ever been friends with someone much older than you

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: