News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subduction

"I guess that`s that teeth related thing (not native to English here, so....), if so, yes, I unfortunately had that on two or three teeth
yet and one of these made me suffer quite some pains repeatedly for several weeks after the treatment. Well, for now its gone
and I sure don`t miss it.

Have you ever been headbutted by an animal?"

(Yeah, I was referring to the dental procedure. I'm sorry you've had a few though.)

Sure have! That's how some cats like to show their affection.

Have you ever eaten jellyfish before?

Shonisaurus

No, I have never eaten jellyfish.

Have you ever atopic dermatitis?

Lanthanotus

According to my parents I had that as a child, but I do not remember anything of that at all and
nowadays I am very reistant to any skin related ailments.

I repeat my former question in a modified way as I did not think of that cat behaviour :D
Have you ever been head butted by an animal in a painful way?

Stegotyranno420

By a goat in India

Have you ever kind of gained your repsect to somebody you used to dislike for [insert random reason]

Subduction

Quote from: Stegotyranno on January 07, 2021, 04:37:10 PM
By a goat in India

Have you ever kind of gained your repsect to somebody you used to dislike for [insert random reason]

I have but I'm not sure which one to talk about.

Have you ever pulled a nerve and it hurt your back?

Stegotyranno420

No but it probably happened to my mother

Have you ever watched The Office?

Bread

Yes, love that show and my favorite character is Dwight.
Speaking of shows....
Have you ever watched Trailed Park Boys?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Bread on January 08, 2021, 05:07:39 PM
Yes, love that show and my favorite character is Dwight.
Speaking of shows....
Have you ever watched Trailed Park Boys?
Remember when he ripped the face of that test-dummy?

Also no, sorry never watched it.

Have you ever seen Regular Show(you know, the one with the Bluejay and the racoon)

indohyus

Seen clips, but not a full episode.

Have you ever watched Blackadder?

Shonisaurus

Never.

Have you ever prevented a robbery against a person on the street?

Mellow Stego

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 08, 2021, 09:49:50 PM
Never.

Have you ever prevented a robbery against a person on the street?

No, but I have had it prevented from possibly happening to me.

Have you ever seen a ghost?
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

indohyus

No, I don't believe in them.

Have you ever seen Reptilicus?

Subduction

Quote from: indohyus on January 10, 2021, 02:25:45 PM

No, I haven't. Is it good?

Have you ever seen Stranger Things?

indohyus

Quote from: Subduction on January 10, 2021, 04:59:53 PM
Quote from: indohyus on January 10, 2021, 02:25:45 PM

No, I haven't. Is it good?

Have you ever seen Stranger Things?

It's terrible.

Yes, I have.

Have you had to be rushed to A&E?

Wallnut

No

Have you ever fall from tree.

Stegotyranno420

Yes, in fact im pretty sure i asked that.

Have you ever seen a crime right in front of you take place

Shonisaurus

Never.

Have you ever been without heating by your own will being in a cold and snowy storm and you have not felt cold?

Note: due to the snowstorm that has hit my nation, in this temporary case Filomena I have not used the heating practically and I am in my case with winter clothes I am inside the house with gloves and a scarf. In my case I am not cold.

Lynx

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 12, 2021, 01:42:17 PM
Never.

Have you ever been without heating by your own will being in a cold and snowy storm and you have not felt cold?

Note: due to the snowstorm that has hit my nation, in this temporary case Filomena I have not used the heating practically and I am in my case with winter clothes I am inside the house with gloves and a scarf. In my case I am not cold.
Nope. However I have had the power go off during a blizzard, but I had blankets and a fire lit in the chimney, so I did sort of have a form of heating.
Have you ever had to go to the hospital over an injury caused by something stupid?
An oversized house cat.

Wallnut

No

Have you ever step on a rat or something like rat?

Shonisaurus

No, fortunately I have never stepped on a rat. My rat is one of my favorite animals and sincerely and God forgive me I relate him to my late mother. I love rats sincerely associate that animal with innocence and goodness.

Have you ever you have realized over the years, that those people who "perhaps" did "harm" to you actually had their reasons and that they still had reasons to do you harm, and you have come to the conclusion that your worst enemies and censors are perhaps your best advisers, friends and fans?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: