News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Vertebrates

Started by Balaur, September 17, 2013, 04:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

I finished drawing the Titanophoneus I just need to colour it. And it is furry and adorable. An adorable murderer....

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Yutyrannus

Good :)! But, that is really short.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 17, 2013, 03:18:38 AM
Good :)! But, that is really short.

I may change it soon, as the first episode originally had a Precambrian intro, the Cambrian sequence, the Silurian sequence, and the Tiktaalik sequence. However, I may merge the Tiktaalik episode with the second episode, or forget about Tiktaalik all together. I'll do that. And the story will be longer. I don't know why I posted it, but when you pointed out how short it was, I guess I will change it.

Yutyrannus

You should keep Tiktaalik, that is a very interesting creature. Speaking of which, I might draw mine soon :).

Yutyrannus

When will you post the Titanophoneus?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 21, 2013, 04:53:13 AM
When will you post the Titanophoneus?

Soon. In need to colour it.

Balaur

I have my Titanophoneus. It looks like a fuzzy murderer. ;)

Titanophoneus potens

Yutyrannus

Balaur

I know! In my story, I will have a seen, of course it's adorable with its tiny little limbs, but then it turns evil and brutally kills an Ulemosaurus.

Yutyrannus

:))! I think that would be sort of a funny scene as we would see an adorable creature killing a Ulemosaurus :)).

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 22, 2013, 03:37:21 AM
:))! I think that would be sort of a funny scene as we would see an adorable creature killing a Ulemosaurus :)).

Oh, well, adorable animals in real life can be violent when killing prey. My cat is an example. ;D

Yutyrannus

Yep. Bears and wolverines are other examples :).

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 22, 2013, 03:39:28 AM
Yep. Bears and wolverines are other examples :).

Or snow leopards....

Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

Time for titanophoneus comparison:

Mine has hairless (and scale-less) skin while yours is fuzzy. Yours has black fur while mine has tan skin and black stripes on the tail. Mine also has more sprawled legs like a monitor lizard.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on November 22, 2013, 04:50:43 AM
Time for titanophoneus comparison:

Mine has hairless (and scale-less) skin while yours is fuzzy. Yours has black fur while mine has tan skin and black stripes on the tail. Mine also has more sprawled legs like a monitor lizard.

I have another thing. Mine has whiskers and yours doesn't. Mine is more evil and cuter too.  >:D

Everything_Dinosaur

I like the drawing, well done you, a clever interpretaion.

Balaur

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on November 22, 2013, 10:17:07 AM
I like the drawing, well done you, a clever interpretaion.

Thank you! After all the name means "monster murderer".

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: