News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Carnosaur's Dinosaur art

Started by Carnosaur, December 07, 2013, 06:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

I do love that yellow/red Rex.. :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think the head could be bigger..but that's s minor thing..head size varied as well.

Carnosaur

I've done a few more.

Deinonychus By Kaiyodo Dinotales.
Edmontosaurus By Safari LTD.

Cryolophosaurus By Safari LTD.

Acrocanthosaurus By Battat.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wow..the Acro one is pretty cool..and a bit on the creepy side..love it !

Did you use a real background of photoshop it ?

Carnosaur

both actually, used a real background and then used photoshop to remove the color and add a grainy effect

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice ! I'm impressed you were able to get that shot to modify even...really well done.

Carnosaur

More dinos. :)

Monolophosaurus VS Ceratosaurus

Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus

Oranosaurus

ZoPteryx

Real like the sense of scale in the second photo and the magical lens flare in the third. :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: Carnosaur on January 22, 2014, 02:30:36 AM
More dinos. :)

Monolophosaurus VS Ceratosaurus

Apatosaurus and Stegosaurus

Oranosaurus

Slightly off topic but what is the scale of the Monolophosaurus

Carnosaur

I'm not exactly sure about the scale, but the Monolophosaurus is about the same size as the Ceratosaurus.

Jetoar

Wonderful images, Acrocanthosaurus is awesome  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Carnosaur

Papo Pachyrhinosaurus

And Safari's Wooly Mammoth.

Took this photograph yesterday. After hours of shooting dinosaurs it started to snow (something that doesn't happen often in Atlanta GA lol.) Good thing i brought the mammoth along.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice shots !  The Pachy looks like he belongs there. If only you could have been a little lower on the mammoths.. or had an open skyline behind them...but it's a good shot too.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Wow. I love these. Especially the one of the apatosaurus and stegos, as well as the mammoth one, and the cerato and mono one...you get the point.  ;)
Keep it up, bud!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

DinoToyForum

The mammoths look huge - at first glance I didn't realise they were only toys!

Balaur

Carnosaur

More beasties :)

Safari's new Pachyrhinosaurus has joined my collection. :)

Old School Chasmosaurus from Jurassic Park.

And a Deinosuchua attack on Gryposaurus.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.