News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Quen's Sauropods and Friends

Started by Quen, December 19, 2013, 07:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quen

Somehow it's been over two years since I last updated this thread. My collection has changed a bit, as you can see.

ZoPteryx

Great collection!  I like how the Sideshow Apatosaurus just towers over its puny brethren!  :))

PhilSauria

Awesome collection you have there! The largest part of my collection is (are?) Sauropods so I am particularly impressed with your selection. Love to have some of those but they are unfortunately priced out of my league. Did manage to get hold of the big PNSO figure though - most I have ever spent on a 'plastic dinosaur'. Thanks for sharing.

Libraraptor

That is what I call a thread resurrection!  Awesome collection,  simply stunning!

ceratopsian

Jose S.M.

Really wonderful collection, you have some amazing pieces.

acro-man

喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Beegfood

Quote from: Quen on December 19, 2013, 07:03:01 PM
It's not very big yet, but I'm working on it!  :D

Dinosaur (with some other extinct creatures) toys:

Toy skeletons:

Dinostoreus figures:

Edit: Photos changed to defeat the Photobucket Menace.

Could you give me a link for where to buy that big skeleton in the first picture?
That would be very nice, a beautiful piece, I am also jealous of the Carnegie Diplodocus and Brachiosaurus!

-Beegfood

Megalosaurus

You have some really beautiful pieces.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Shonisaurus

Of the figures that I like the most is the Diplodocus Battat that you have in your collection. It is one of the most beautiful toy sauropods made to date. Surely one of the best diplodocus ever made.  :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.