News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's Caboodle

Started by tyrantqueen, January 02, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Well as you said and now he says tyrantqueen joosa, so the figures is still suffering Rebor stability problems which is frustrating and selling prices with those dinosaurs company. Anyway I am in love with Acrocanthosaurus Rebor.

Certainly the Tyrannosaurus Collecta is fabulous, an exceptional figure. I especially like the colorful plumage and that I am in favor of more conservative figures colors.

In that it has entrusted tyrantqueen a day I guess it will be bought at a very near you online store is very humble opinion.

tyrantqueen

QuoteHow did you manage to get it within a day?!
I ordered it very early in the morning. It was shipped in the afternoon and arrived the day after.

tyrantqueen

Another Acrocanthosaurus joins the fold.

Articulated parts are a lot of fun 8) I hope we will see more of them on herbivores as well.

MLMjp

REBOR acro: I found it first!!!

pylraster

Even with its flaws, the Rebor model makes the Collecta look like a cheap toy. Especially in terms of how the sail/spines were done....

tyrantqueen

Okay, so I know I said I wasn't going to buy any more Rebor figures, but I couldn't resist picking up the egg dioramas.

These two were made to go together >:D

tyrantqueen

Here's one of my shelves.

As you can see I am a fan of colourful dinos :))

Rain

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 26, 2015, 07:00:34 PM
Here's one of my shelves.

As you can see I am a fan of colourful dinos :))

That safari raptor looks stunning, did you paint it yourself?

tanystropheus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 26, 2015, 11:11:37 AM
Okay, so I know I said I wasn't going to buy any more Rebor figures, but I couldn't resist picking up the egg dioramas.

These two were made to go together >:D

Okay, I am going to steal your idea, just like how that Oviraptor is stealing the eggs :P
Nice signature, btw.

tyrantqueen

QuoteOkay, I am going to steal your idea, just like how that Oviraptor is stealing the eggs :P
Nice signature, btw.
Sure, knock yourself out ;) And thanks. It wasn't much of a movie but I find the oviraptor's mannerisms pretty funny.

QuoteThat safari raptor looks stunning, did you paint it yourself?
No, it (and all the other repaints) were commissioned from a Finnish artist who goes by the handle of copper.

tyrantqueen

Everybody wants a piece of the Tenontosaurus >:D

Here are my three new Battats. Big thanks to Amargasaurus and Halichoeres for their assistance in helping me get them.

I actually used to own the original Acrocanthosaurus and Tyrannosaurus (you can find the original V3 Tyrannosaurus on page one of this thread) but sold them off because I needed the money. I'm glad to be able to own them again for cheap.

And Dan LoRusso's favourite dinosaur, Pachyrhinosaurus :D

Halichoeres

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 01, 2015, 08:52:42 PM
Everybody wants a piece of the Tenontosaurus >:D

Ha ha, happy Acro family!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

tyrantqueen

Ceratosaurus in 1/40 FUD by Manuelsaurus

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tyrantqueen

I only bought Strauss's book for the illustrations (and also because I'm a collector), and I'm pretty pleased with it for that reason alone. The text is quite worthless though. He states it may have been likely Tyrannosaurus was a pure scavenger, and also brings up the ridiculous idea of T.rex having a septic bite ::) And ew, mammals.

I have plenty of PT issues but it was nice to have them in a place where I can reference Ford's work quickly. This is going to be SUPER useful.

tyrantqueen

My gorgeous new book 8)

I love the artwork.

postsaurischian

:o Wow! This looks awesome. Is it a new release? Must have!

Edit: I just got me one from Amazon for EUR 19 :). Thanks for the hint!

ITdactyl

thanks for the lead Tyrantqueen - that art is really easy on the eyes.  And GSP moving away from shrink-wrapped dinosaurs.  Does the entire book follow the format of the pages you shared, or are there also text heavy pages?

suspsy

Thanks for the heads up on the Strauss book, TQ. I'd been thinking about ordering it, but I have no time for obligate scavenger hogwash.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: