News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Tyrantqueen's Caboodle

Started by tyrantqueen, January 02, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

postsaurischian

ROAARRR :D! Congrats! Is this your tyrant queen?

tyrantqueen

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

I finally got my Kaiyodo Dinoland 1/20 Triceratops. Awesome sculpt, although there's some warping of the vinyl, as was common with these old models.

He needs a makeover asap >:D

Blade-of-the-Moon

A little warm heat with a hairdryer slowly worked over the affected area should fix that up.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 05, 2014, 05:10:06 PM
A little warm heat with a hairdryer slowly worked over the affected area should fix that up.
I prefer using hot and cold water. More effective for me.

Libraraptor

That is a cool Triceratops indeed.

tyrantqueen

Here I have a new garage kit, fresh out of the box (sans body). Can anyone guess the species, and the sculptor?

First person to guess correctly gets a pizza roll >:D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Can't say I recall seeing it before...very flat head..maybe a Nothosaurus ? Not sure who would of sculpted it.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2014, 12:10:05 AM
Can't say I recall seeing it before...very flat head..maybe a Nothosaurus ? Not sure who would of sculpted it.
'Fraid not :P

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 13, 2014, 02:19:30 AM

No offense. Not as up on marine reptiles as  I should be..maybe once I start building them. I suppose it's a species of pliosaur then ?

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2014, 02:41:17 AM

No offense. Not as up on marine reptiles as  I should be..maybe once I start building them. I suppose it's a species of pliosaur then ?
Actually you're right, it's a pliosaur. It's Charlie McGrady's 1/25 Kronosaurus :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 13, 2014, 04:37:50 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 13, 2014, 02:41:17 AM

Actually you're right, it's a pliosaur. It's Charlie McGrady's 1/25 Kronosaurus :)

Wow..sounds like a good size.  I don't think I ever saw it before that I can recall. 

Looks pretty cool.  I've been waiting for Shane to make one..if I recall correctly he has one in the works.  Would love one in 1:15 to go with my Tylosaurus. Still need to get his new Elasmosaur though.

tyrantqueen

QuoteLooks pretty cool.  I've been waiting for Shane to make one..if I recall correctly he has one in the works.  Would love one in 1:15 to go with my Tylosaurus. Still need to get his new Elasmosaur though.
Although it's technically not a kronosaurus, I think he is sculpting a liopleurodon for Pegasus Hobbies. It's 1/24 scale

Must have for sure :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Blade-of-the-Moon

They pretty much go well together then. :)    I just meant pliosaur..guess I should have been more specific. I think Shane sculpted one and it was too big ? So now he's doing a smaller one for Pegasus and I think he mentioned maybe tweaking the larger one to release himself ? If Shane's around maybe he can confirm that?

tyrantqueen

Thanks for the help, Seijun :)

Now I just need the Anchiceratops >:D

tyrantqueen

1/20 Ophiacodon in FUD by Galileo Hernandez

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: