News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Death of Radman

Started by radman, January 27, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

I have to admit that I did not interact much with Radman ( and I'm not very good with words ), but I considered him a nice guy and awesome collector. Sorry for your loss.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Simon

One other thing that no one has mentioned because Christian did not talk about it here - as a cancer research scientist he had devoted his life to helping to find new treatments for this dread disease and to move medicine toward an ultimate cure for cancer. 

Outside of his role as a loving husband and father, this contribution to his fellow man is going to be a huge part of his legacy for which he will be remembered by others who continue his work and by those who benefit from it.

God Bless his memory and hold up his loved ones at this time of loss and change.

Simon

Georassic

I did not know Radman, but I just read every post in this thread and can see that he was a good man, father and friend. Peace and comfort to all who loved him.

stoneage

Tylosaurus, a former member, asked me to give his condolences to Radmans family.  By the way does anyone have or know where there is a picture of Radman?  I'm trying to remember what he looked like.

ataraxus

i`m really shocked. Rest in Peace.

tanystropheus

Please accept my condolences.

sepp

I have been absent from the forum for a bit, I am devastated to see this upon my return. Radman was an asset to our community, a wonderful person, and a gentle soul.
My deepest condolences for your family's loss. He will be missed absolutely.

postsaurischian

I'm still in the state of not wanting it to be real .......

Zhuchengotyrant

I can't believe it. :'( This is so sad. It seems like just yesterday I was commenting on his diorama and he was commenting on mine. I will greatly miss him. :'( :-\ :(
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zhuchengotyrant

May he Rest in Peace
God Bless his Soul
-Zhuchengotyrant

EmperorDinobot

I recently found out.

Very sorry to hear that. Peace and blessings to his family and to you Radman Jr.

croatasaurus

I am indded sorry for your dad's loss

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.