News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Protochirotherium wanted

Started by Chad, March 03, 2014, 08:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

Would really like to get one to add to my other Bullyland Triassic critters if anyone has one available. I can work a deal for cash or for trade if I have anything you may need.

Thanks

--Chad

Libraraptor

Quote from: Chad on March 03, 2014, 08:00:52 PM
Would really like to get one to add to my other Bullyland Triassic critters if anyone has one available. I can work a deal for cash or for trade if I have anything you may need.

Thanks

--Chad

PM sent :))

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 03, 2014, 08:11:58 PM

Thanks

--Chad

How much does it cost? & how much is the international shipment?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Libraraptor

Quote from: Megalosaurus on March 03, 2014, 10:21:47 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on March 03, 2014, 08:11:58 PM

Thanks

--Chad

How much does it cost? & how much is the international shipment?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.