News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs (Balaur's Edition)

Started by Balaur, March 16, 2014, 05:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

I replaced the Boreal Islands with the Turgai Strait.

Balaur

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Yes, but my computer isn't fixed, so it'll be at a slower pace than before, but short of it, yay!
I based it off of a kingfisher (not sure which type).

Yutyrannus

It is very cool! When will you post Tyrannoraptor?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on April 14, 2014, 10:19:12 PM
It is very cool! When will you post Tyrannoraptor?

I'm not sure. I haven't drawn him yet, but I'll try to today or tommorow.

Yutyrannus

Okay, I really can't wait to see that one!

Balaur

I redid Death of a Dynasty. If anything feels wrong them tell me, I had a lot of animals I wanted to show. And despite me not mentioning them by name, Avisaurus still appears.

http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Death-of-a-Dynasty-445719597?ga_submit_new=10%253A1397698083&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Yutyrannus

Very cool! Is it shorter than the original or am I just imagining it?

Balaur

Thank you and yes, it is shorter than the original.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

I have added a gliding mammal to SOTIF and one other animal, but you'll have to read the story to identify it. I also switched out Eudimorphodon for HyPtA C (a name suggestion could help) to showcase early pterosaur evolution.

Balaur

I have added (for the final time) to WWD3D to help the audience learn the origins of the animals (mainly dinosaurs and pterosaurs) in the movie.

http://alexornisantecedens.deviantart.com/art/Walking-with-Dinosaurs-3D-442644587?ga_submit_new=10%253A1397796430&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Balaur

I just finished colouring the Iberomesornis. And he came out great.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on April 20, 2014, 09:21:21 PM
Can't wait to see it!

You might be able to see it soon, along with the finished Avisaurus. Also, I just finished drawing the Solnhofen Darwinopterid. Any suggestions for a colour pattern for it would be helpful.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Balaur

I am working on a big surprise right now. All I'm going to say is: dragon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: