News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tamba Sauropod

Started by UK, April 16, 2014, 02:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

I got 3 too and sold the spares. The relative cost of the postage and our lovely import charges meant I could not match Dean at Dejankins.com who still has a few left.

By the way, have any other Uk based importers noticed customs being more aggressive in their application of charges and that nasty 60% hike in admin charges? Seriously annoying.

Daspletodave

Hello Tamba City!
Thank you for giving the world the Tamba Sauropod!

From Thunder Bay, Ontario, CANADA!

Roselaar

A little late to the party, but I finally got someone tto take a picture of me and my Tamba Sauropod:

Fukuiraptor

Roselaar, the background in the picture is even more awesome  :))

Roselaar

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on May 04, 2014, 04:20:30 AM
Roselaar, the background in the picture is even more awesome  :))

If you like JP.  ^-^ A picture with my non JP collection may have been more appropriate, but it's spread over several cupboards throughout the house, none with a decent (lighting) angle.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think it's great ! JP toys are mostly dinos anyway right ? ;)

Gwangi

Are we still doing this? I have the sauropod, just need to take the picture, if there is still a need for it anyway.

UK

Yes please, we could use it as an unofficial 'photos of us' thread too.

I will resend the link to Dean Walker's contact once you posted, they are very pleased to see us collecting their figure world wide.

postsaurischian

Here it is re-painted by copper ^-^:

Blade-of-the-Moon