News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Megalosaurus TRADES

Started by Megalosaurus, May 06, 2014, 12:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

Hello.
I preffer to TRADE those items, but if nobody is interested in some item, them I'll consider to sell it. Also if you have some of the items in my want list and you offer it at a fair price (from collector to collector) tell me.

First my WANTED list:

Play Visions
Crassigyrinus    Eryops    Diplocaulus    Gerrothorax

Kaiyodo

Series 1Series 2Series 3Series 4
OpabiniaMeiolaniaTriarthrusDouvilleicerras
DiplocalusAnomalocarisPleurocystitesTherizinosaurus
AxelrodichthysAcanthostegaHallucigeniaXenacanthus
BothriolepisRayonnocerasAndrewsarchusEryon
CladoselachePteraspis
Eurypterus
Series 5Series 6Series 7
EryopsEusthenopteronPterygotus
ProtoceratopsPolyptychoceras
Protoceratops skeleton

Tedco Prehistoric Panorama
Opabinia    Ottoia    Hallucigenia    Trilobite
Aysheaia    Pikaia    Ichthyostega

Safari Dinosaurs of China
Yangchuanosaurus with fossil

Wild Safari
Arsinoitherium

Bullyland
Edaphosaurus
Pteranodon Sternbergi Sitted

Battat
Galliminus
Utahraptor

Toyway
Ophthalmosaurus

Chick Yuet
Synthetoceras

I have this to TRADE:

Prehistoric mammal of the rhino family (01)

Brachiosaurus (02) & stegosaurus squeletons (03)

Young V.Rex (04), ToyMajor T.Rex (05) and Velociraptor (06)

Tyrannosauroids X 2 (07)(08), Deynonychus(09), Ceratosaurus(10), Ceratopsian(11), Stegosaurus(12)

Pteranodons brown(13), small green(14), big green(15)

Knockoffs of Battat edmontonia. Small purple(16), Big green(17), Small green(18)

Green T.Rex (19), Brown T.Rex (20), Safari humans from Prehistoric Life toob (21)(22)

Soft Rex X 2 (23)(24), Soft Dimetrodon (25), Soft Dromeasaurid (26), small ankylosaurus (27), small jp sauropod (28), Cynognatus (29)

Wild Republic Megatherium (30) & Baryonix (31), Kronosaurus WWD unnoficial (32)

Schleich small spinosaurus (33), dilophosaurus (34), triceratops (35), velocyraptor (36)

Dinosaurs of China Velociraptor (37)

PainMe Rex (painted already) (38), Orange T.Rex (39), Ankylosaurus (40)

Playskool Leptoceratops (41), Dragon snake from StarWars Set Dagoba Crash (42)

Mini RoboRaptor x 2 (Roars and open its mouth when you press the button) (43)(44)

Dromeasaurid (45), dilophosaurus (46), pteranobird (47), spinosaurus (48), allosaurus (49), lizard (50)

Wild Safari TRex (51), WS TRex older (52), Wild Safari Spinosaurus (53), Safari Baby TRex (54)

JP Junior TRex with dettachable leg cast (55), JP Pachycephalosaurus with contention equipment (56), JP Cyclops raptor (57)

Yowies Lost Kingdom figures (No code here, just tell me the name of it). Watch the pic to see wich models are available, 10 are unassembled, just the first 2 are assembled (blue dinosaur & horned turtle). The pamflet is free to the one that gets the majority of them.

Non Prehistoric items

Insaniac Gornonite Keychain (58)

Vintage Star Wars Sy snootles (Jabba's palace singer) (59)

BIG anthropomorphic alien/bug/insect (missing one wing) (60)

Safari Macaw(61), Schleich Donkey (62), Schleich crocodile (63) & Schleich Hedgehog (64)

Vintage Predator (65)

Flurry beast (66), Queen Alien (67)missing hand, Super Bunny (68), Super toad (69)

NEW TMNT Leonardo (70) & Michaelangelo (71) (never played with) without weapons (actualy I can include some bootleg weapons but no nunchuks)

3 diferent Schleich elephants (72)(73)(74)

Also I have Monster in My Pocket figures, cards & books but in SPANISH. I have some heroscape figures from master sets (but without cards) just ask.

NOTES
If you are offering me a Kaiyodo figure please especify what colour variant you are willing to trade.
Some of my items may have paintwear even if no visible in the photos. So if you care about it you can ask.
When asking about an item you can use its name but if you include the code it will make the things easier. For example Wild Republic Megatherium has the code (30).
I live in México, so consider the shipping costs to my country and from it.
Contact me in this thread or by P.M.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Mighty King

Great Figures!
many of them are good figures to be repainted ;)

SpittersForEver

Quote from: Mighty King on May 06, 2014, 01:14:33 AM
Great Figures!
many of them are good figures to be repainted ;)

I agree though if he starts selling them I might be interested!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.