News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

stars dios

Started by stargatedalek, July 05, 2014, 06:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

collecta kelenken

collecta hatzegopteryx (with WWD gorgosaurus)
just noticing that post now xD

and just for fun, a David Peters inspired azhdarchid

Blade-of-the-Moon

Climbing  a tree ! lol

stargatedalek

my thoughts exactly :P

decided to do some goofing around with my safari microraptor

Gwangi

Great shots, the David Peters pic made me lol. Are these recent pictures or do you really not have leaves on your trees yet?

stargatedalek

the microraptor ones are from the other day (I have a lot more from that shoot to come)
and you are right the first 3 are from a few months ago

Gwangi

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 05, 2014, 08:15:48 PM
the microraptor ones are from the other day (I have a lot more from that shoot to come)
and you are right the first 3 are from a few months ago

Alright, that's good. I can't imagine not having leaves out by July.

stargatedalek

It seems a lot of the pictures here disappeared, I'll have to get them when I fix up my DeviantArt.

Took out my custom Litopenaeus vannamei today and got some shots of it. The catfish is one of those singing fish (I don't know the branding of them). I didn't notice the cloth covering on the fish was showing until I uploaded these (>.<).

Arul

Lol that catfish must be learned from how orca hunt the seal :D

stargatedalek

Quote from: ARUL on May 08, 2015, 12:57:13 AM
Lol that catfish must be learned from how orca hunt the seal :D
LOL :P

Some more shots, took my Schleich and Papo crocodiles out to my backyard river for a shoot.

More are on my DA (but I posted all the better ones): http://michell-vall.deviantart.com/gallery/54299989/Figures-and-Dioramas

Halichoeres

Your miniature backyard wildebeests must be terrified
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stargatedalek

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 08, 2015, 01:43:02 AM
Your miniature backyard wildebeests must be terrified
They sure would be if I had any, but those hadrosaurs just can't stop shaking in their tracks ;)

stargatedalek

AAA blue tongue skink, partial repaint.

Gwangi

very cool, love the signing fish. I have the largemouth bass version and a "Jaws" great white shark. Those crocodilians look so realistic! I'm sure you could fool a few people into thinking they were real.

Arul

Libraraptor

Nice pics, some unusual ideas. That skink looks real!

triceratops83

Love the croc shots and that skink is painted very accurately.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

stargatedalek

stargatedalek

Had some fun with Tsukihi tonight :P

Colorata velociraptor is finally in scale :P

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

Cuteness is overloading. :3

Halichoeres

How many heads did she come with?!?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 22, 2015, 03:27:04 AM
How many heads did she come with?!?
She comes with 2 head pieces and 3 face plates

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: